Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread recipes - For those who have been to buy mike's creamy roasted garlic spread an e-book you might print recipes as you need them. It may be very environment friendly this manner as you will have an easy to follow recipe in entrance of you and also you wont have to worry about spilling food on them or dropping them as you may print an additional copy for every time it's important to.
You can have Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread using 23 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread
- Prepare ● For The Roasted Garlic Spread.
- You need 1 (15 oz) Jar Bertoli Garlic Alfredo Or Regular Ragu Alfredo [any other brands may lend a metallic taste to your spread].
- It's 2 large 3" Elephant Garlic Bulbs [equals 1 cup roasted garlic].
- It's 2 cup Mozzarella Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- It's 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes [chopped].
- It's 1 can Artichokes [in water - drained - rough chopped].
- You need 1 packages (10 oz) Frozen Spinach [fully drained & squeezed - rough chopped].
- You need 1/4 cup Chives [chopped].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp White Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley Or 1 tsp Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 pinch Each: Sea Salt - Rosemary - Thyme [for garlic bulbs].
- It's 1 Bottle Extra Virgin Olive Oil [for garlic bulbs].
- It's 1 box Tinfoil [for garlic bulbs].
- Prepare 1 large Piece Cheesecloth [to drain spinach].
- Prepare 1 box Tinfoil.
- It's ● For The Serving Options.
- You need 1 loaf French Bread Or Baguette Bread.
- You need 1 loaf Flat Crispy Bread.
- It's 1 box Roasted Garlic Triskets.
- You need 1 box Sun Dried Triskets.
- Prepare 1 box Pita Chips.
Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Pull out all cheeses to bring them to room temperature..
- Fully drain your Artichokes, dethaw your Spinach and completely drain as well. Use cheese cloth to squeeze all fluid from Spinach..
- Take off as much of the white garlic husk as you can without having the bulbs fall apart..
- Do not cut any portion of the garlic bulbs. Leave them completely in tact. Place on tinfoil and gently pull up the sides to create a tinfoil bowl..
- Add about 1/4 cup Olive Oil to each garlic bulb inside the tinfoil. Don't overfill..
- Add a pinch of Sea Salt, Rosemary and Thyme to the tops of your oil coated garlic bulb..
- Wrap bulb up tightly in tinfoil and double wrap garlic bulb with tinfoil..
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until soft..
- Once cooled, pull your garlic meat from its outer husks. Mash with a fork or potato masher and discard any skins that don't mash completely. Reserve Olive Oil for bread later on..
- Add all cheeses, Alfredo and garlic together and mix well..
- Add in all other ingredients leaving the Artichokes for last..
- Place in oven safe bowl at 350° and bake 35 minutes or until bubbling..
- If serving on French Bread or Baguette Bread: Slice bread in 1" slices. Brush leftover Olive Oil from garlic bulbs on bread. Place on cookie sheet and put in oven for 15 minutes at 350° or until crispy. Slice each piece in half and plate with garlic spread..
- If you don't have enough Garlic Infused Olive Oil from your bulbs to brush on your bread, add additional, regular Olive Oil, 1 tsp Garlic Powder and some Dried Parsley to your bowl and mix. * Pictured directly below is the creamier version of Roasted Garlic Spread made with Alfredo Sauce..
- Authors Note: For a fluffier Roasted Garlic Spread, you can omit the Alfredo Sauce and substitute it for 2/3 cup Sour Cream and one more 8 oz brick Philadelphia Cream Cheese..
- Other excellent options for breads are Roasted Garlic Triskets, Sun Dried Triskets and Pita Chips..
Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread - Read Also Recipes