Simple almond cake recipes - If you have been to buy simple almond cake an e-book you might print recipes as you need them. It may be very efficient this fashion as you'll have an easy to follow recipe in entrance of you and also you wont have to worry about spilling food on them or dropping them as you possibly can print an additional copy for at any time when it's a must to.
This easy almond cake recipe requires only six ingredients and a few minutes of prep. Almond cake is the perfect party dessert! Beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
You can cook Simple almond cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple almond cake
- It's 4 eggs.
- Prepare 180 g sugar.
- It's 170 g plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp salt.
- You need 1 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 100 g skin less almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp almond extract.
- You need 200 g melted butter.
Add the egg yolks one at a time and stir in with the almond extract. Stir in the almond flour and a pinch of salt. Once well mixed, gently fold in the rest, doing your best to not over mix. Pour into the prepared pan and sprinkle with the sliced almonds.
Simple almond cake instructions
- Pre heat oven 180°C.
- Crack the 4 eggs in your mixing bowl and start mixing.
- Add sugar and mix it well.
- Add flour, salt and one teaspoon of baking powder, one teaspoon of almond extract and mix it all.
- Remove the skin of the whole almonds and put it into the mixture.
- Add the melted butter.
- Mix it all until you see this texture.
- Put in oven for 35 minutes.
- And voila!.
Simple almond cake - Add flour, sugar and almond extract and mix well. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan, spread it evenly, and sprinkle flaked almonds over the top. Allow the cake to cool completely in the tin. Line the base with baking paper. The basic ingredients are simply almond flour (finely ground blanched almonds), eggs, sugar, and lemon zest. Read Also Recipes