Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing recipes - red velvet chocolate chip cake w/cream cheese icing are considered to be full of fat and sugar, people say that such an amazing style would definitely be dangerous for health. The fact nonetheless is that dark goodies contain flavanols and antioxidants that have blood-thinning impact benefiting cardiovascular health. Darkish candies additionally scale back stress hormones (cortisol) however yes preserve a rely on calories (235 for 1.four ounces).So go and get them concerned in your wholesome consuming recipes, prepare dinner healthy meals recipes and profit from these well being meals recipes.
Red velvet cake in cookie form—that's what you've got here with these Red Velvet Cookies! Cream cheese and white chocolate chips lend Cream cheese and white chocolate chips lend tanginess and sweetness to every bite. I need absolutely no excuse to bake. · Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake made with layers of creamy cheesecake and red velvet cake covered in cream cheese frosting, it's perfect for Valentine's Day! · Red Velvet Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting from the blog Life, Love and Sugar #valentinesdaycupcakes #candymelts.
You can have Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing
- Prepare For the cake.
- Prepare 1 box red velvet cake mix.
- It's 3/4 cup sour cream at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup water.
- It's 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 eggs at room temperature.
- It's 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It's For the frosting.
- It's 8 oz cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake with layers of moist red velvet cake and creamy cheesecake, covered in cream cheese frosting! Red velvet cake and chocolate cake are not the same. Yes, there's a little cocoa, but the flavor is harder to describe than that. This recipe for Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing is truly indulgent and perfect for any celebration.
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low and gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days!.
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing - There's something about a red velvet cake that just makes you feel However, if you want to make a centerpiece cake you can make my Red Velvet Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Icing. A subreddit for submitting pictures of cakes. We love seeing all kinds of submissions! All skill levels and types of cakes are welcome. Eggless orange sponge with orange marmalade and cream cheese frosting. Read Also Recipes