Christmas Tree Cupcakes | Eggless Chocolate Cup Cakes recipes - Your whole favourite restaurants have their own prime secret recipes on the menu which you will usually purchase and revel in. christmas tree cupcakes
You can cook Christmas Tree Cupcakes | Eggless Chocolate Cup Cakes using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Tree Cupcakes | Eggless Chocolate Cup Cakes
- You need Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup sugar.
- It's 1 tsp baking soda.
- It's 1/2 cup cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla.
- It's 1/2 cup oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups sour buttermilk.
- It's For cake decorating:.
- It's 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup softened butter.
- Prepare Ice cream cones.
- It's green food colouring.
- You need 4-5 tbsp milk.
- It's 1 tsp vanilla.
Christmas Tree Cupcakes | Eggless Chocolate Cup Cakes instructions
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C..
- 2. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, sugar, cocoa powder..
- 3. Beat together the oil, vanilla and buttermilk well..
- 4. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of a cupcake comes out clean..
- 5. Let them cool completely before decorating..
- In a bowl, beat the butter and add powdered sugar on low speed..
- Add vanilla and milk beat 3 to 4 mins..
- Make smooth and spreadable icing, divide the icing into 2 equal portions. Make green buttercream for tree decoration and decorate..
Christmas Tree Cupcakes | Eggless Chocolate Cup Cakes - Read Also Recipes