Simple tea cake with chaey recipes - In the event you have been to purchase simple tea cake with chaey an e-book you might print recipes as you need them. It may be very efficient this fashion as you'll have a straightforward to comply with recipe in front of you and also you wont have to fret about spilling food on them or losing them as you may print an extra copy for every time it's a must to.
Cooking oil spray, to grease. ½ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus extra. Simple tea cake for the New Year This recipe is a simple one with minimal ingredients. I am in Bangalore now and I do not have a conventional oven to bake.
You can cook Simple tea cake with chaey using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple tea cake with chaey
- You need Tea cake ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup flour.
- It's 1 cup suger.
- Prepare 100 gm butter.
- It's 3 eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder.
- It's 2 tsp Vanila essence.
- It's Half cup milk warm.
- It's Almonds for garnished.
So I decided to try baking in my microwave oven. This is my first attempt baking in convection mode and so I chose a simple recipe. And the result: A Soft and Spongy cake. I couldnt find any difference in the texture of the cake baked in.
Simple tea cake with chaey step by step
- Sb se pehle eggs ko beat karain double volume hojaey add suger vanila essanc butter &beat again flour &baking powder ko chan.lain 3 bar ab beer mn maida add karain hand beater se mix karain add milk &mix.
- Beter is ready.
- Pan ko grees karain butter paper add karain ya maida chirak dain phir better add karain.
- Garnished Almonds& go to oven 180 % pr pre heat oven mn back karain.
- Alhumdulillah ready to cook for tea time.
- Serv with tea.
Simple tea cake with chaey - While the cake is still warm, generously brush with melted butter and then sprinkle over cinnamon and sugar. Enjoy a slice while the cake is warm. Use beaters to beat butter and sugar until light and creamy. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until soft and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until mixed through. Read Also Recipes