Tuna Fish Cakes recipes - When you were to buy tuna fish cakes an e-book you could possibly print recipes as you need them. It can be very efficient this manner as you should have an easy to follow recipe in front of you and also you wont have to worry about spilling food on them or shedding them as you possibly can print an additional copy for every time it's a must to.
Once you've formed the patties, it's time for coating. A lot of recipes just fry the patties, or at the most dredge in flour and fry. tuna fish cakes. Use salmon or tuna in these easy fishcakes with grated potato, capers, asparagus and mustard.
You can cook Tuna Fish Cakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Fish Cakes
- Prepare 150 g Shredded Tuna.
- Prepare 3 Medium potatoes, cooked and mashed.
- It's Salt and ground black pepper, for taste.
- It's 1 Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 Onion.
- You need 1 Clove garlic.
- It's 1 tsp butter.
- You need Plain flour.
- You need Bread crumbs.
- It's Oil for frying.
- You need 1 Tbs chopped fresh parsley.
These gorgeous spicy tuna fish cakes are perfect for entertaining. Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes with Dipping Sauce. I adore fish cakes, even growing up I loved those mushy things that they served with school dinners. tuna fish cakes. Collection by Tommy Javerfalk. · These Thai tuna fish cakes hit all the right flavour sensations, hot, sour, sweet & salty and they come with a delicious easy dipping sauce.
Tuna Fish Cakes step by step
- Fry chopped onion and garlic with butter..
- Drain the canned tuna and put it aside..
- In a bowl add mashed potatoes, egg, salt and pepper; then mix.
- Add the fried onion and garlic, fresh chopped parsley and tuna to the mashed potato mix..
- Sprinkle flour on a clean table, put your mixture on it and flatten it with your hands. Cut circles with a cup..
- Coat first in egg and then bread crumbs, do this to all the cakes. (Once done you can let them cool a bit in the fridge for about 15 minutes while you clean up.).
- Shallow fry your fish cakes each side for about 4 minutes or until golden brown..
- Serve with salad 🥗.
Tuna Fish Cakes - These tuna fish cakes are literally thrown together and they are fancy enough (or at least adaptable to be so) and kid friendly enough to suit the whole family. All you need is some tuna and mashed tomato.. Best thing you can make with canned tuna. All you have to do is say these two words and I'm flooded with childhood memories. Meanwhile, assemble the salad: put the lettuce, green beans, black olives and tomatoes in a large bowl. Read Also Recipes