White Chocolate Frosting recipes - Your entire favorite restaurants have their very own top secret recipes on the menu which you'll typically buy and enjoy. white chocolate frosting A few of these could even turn out to be your favorite dishes. What if you happen to might make these dishes in the consolation of your personal home for only a small fraction of the restaurant price?
And that you start off with cold butter and use cold mascarpone, this will give you frosting a great consistency when you pipe. White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting-a delicate taste of white chocolate, the perfect complement to any cake and can be colored to match any occasion! Some cakes are good all by themselves.
You can cook White Chocolate Frosting using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Frosting
- It's 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract.
- You need 18 ounces (3 6 ounce pkgs) white baking chocolate(coarsely chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup milk.
- You need 1 cup solid vegetable shortening.
- It's 1 cup butter or margarine.
- Prepare 8 cups confectioners' sugar.
This White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe belongs in your recipe file of favorites! Not only does it have a wonderful white chocolate flavor, but it's creamy consistency is perfect for piping. Yesterday, we made White Chocolate Cupcakes. But it's only right if I show you how to make White Chocolate Frosting, so you can bake.
White Chocolate Frosting instructions
- Microwave chocolate with 1/4 cup milk in microwavable bowl on Medium-high for 1-2 minutes; stir chocolate halfway during cooking time. Do not overheat. Chocolate will continue to melt while being stirred..
- Cream butter and shortening with electric mixer. Add vanilla..
- Gradually add sugar, one cup at time, beating well on medium speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often..
- When all sugar has been mixed in, icing will appear dry..
- Add milk and beat at medium, speed until light and fluffy..
- Beat in chocolate. note: Keep icing covered with a damp cloth until ready to use..
White Chocolate Frosting - White chocolate ganache frosting is creamy and fluffy and perfect on cupcakes, cookies, or spoons! A healthier frosting that is higher in protein and lower in sugar. White chocolate frosting is quick and easy to make. It is an excellent filling for cakes and pastries, a delicious dessert, and it is also great for decorating. Homemade chocolate frosting makes a delicious frosting recipe for birthday cakes, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, and so many more sweet treats! Read Also Recipes