Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette recipes - Whichever you choose, whether you like restaurant style meals, tuna fish kroket/croquette Chinese language meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and more, you'll be able to assure that you will see that a cooking recipe information on the web that will mean you can make the dishes you desire. With the useful guides out there on the web you'll find recipe elements at a glance and buy them out of your native grocery store for cut price prices.
FOR FULL RECIPE GO TO: https. Easy and quick recipe for canned tuna fish croquettes. Do give this recipe a try.
You can cook Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette
- It's 1 steamed tuna fish.
- You need 1 chili pepper/black pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup flour.
- You need 3 potatoes.
- It's Warm water.
- It's 1 egg.
- You need 1 tbsp salt.
- You need 1 glass bread crumbs/scratch.
- You need Vegetable oil/olive oil.
- You need Mayonnaise (optional).
- Prepare Tomato sauce (optional).
These tuna croquettes can be mixed up ahead of time since they need to sit in the fridge for at least a couple of hours before frying. Prep everything the night before or that morning and stick the mixture in the fridge. When it's time to eat, all you have to do is form the croquettes and fry them. Remove to a cooling rack set over a half sheet pan lined with paper towels.
Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette instructions
- Chop-chop tuna fish into small. Then mix it with chili powder..
- Steamed/boil potatoes for about 10 minutes then mashed it all.
- Mix flour, mashed potatoes, salt, and warm water. Knead it n make a dough..
- Make small ball..
- Then fill it in with chopped tuna fish. Then make small ball again..
- Pour dough with scratch/bread crumbs then put it inside egg, then pour it with scratch/bread crumbs again..
- Fry it in deep fry until golden brown (for about 4 minutes).
- Serve it with tomato sauce and mayonnaise :)).
Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette - Weight Watchers Tuna Croquettes With Tuna Fish, Egg, Old Fashioned Oats, Chives, Dijon Mustard, Fresh Lemon Juice, Garlic Powder, Table Salt Tuna Croquettes Recipe Croquettes are a perfect way to pack a lot of flavor in a small space. They are traditionally a small roll of chopped. Wether you know the dish as 'croquettes', 'kroketten', 'krokett', 'korokke', 'kroket', 'aloo tikki' Other than that, it can have a varied combination of other ingredients including meat, fish, chicken Tuna Potato Croquettes Recipe. Serve Tuna Croquettes with lettuce or on soft hamburger buns. Read Also Recipes