Tuna fish kebab recipes - Preparing tuna fish kebab these top secret recipes at house offers you more freedom together with your food, you may alter sure recipes to fit your own necessities.e.g. if you're on a weight-reduction plan you may want to use low-fat butter, or in case you are watching your ldl cholesterol intake chances are you'll need to add less salt, the probabilities are countless. Why not use the information you may obtain and give you a few of your personal secret recipes.
Tuna fish is very popular and healthy fish. Today I prepare Tune fish chop or kebab. Here I make this totally Bengali or Bangladeshi style authentic, simple, easy tuna fish chop or pakora or kabab.
You can cook Tuna fish kebab using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna fish kebab
- Prepare 1 tin tuna in spring water.
- It's 4 medium size potato.
- You need 2 tbsp garam masala or tandoori masala.
- You need to taste Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice.
- You need Hand full of fresh coriander, mint and parsley.
- It's 1 egg to dip.
- It's Oil to fry.
- You need 1 cup Fried onion, you can use fresh chopped onion as well.
Tuna fish kebab tastes even better than some of our traditional kebabs. This very simple and handy recipe of Kookingk has an amazing Tuna Fish Kebab Recipe. It is very delicious and healthy, also. Iftar Special Tuna Fish Kebab Recipe.
Tuna fish kebab step by step
- Boil the potatoes. Take them in a mixing bowl. Drain tunas from tin. Now add all the ingredients except egg. Mix them very well..
- Now make them in round shape or any other shapes you like. I prefer round. Take a frying pan. Pour oil. You can fry in deep oil. Take one and dip into the egg and put them in the frying pan. Fry them both side on medium heat. Serve with any sauce as snacks or can have them with rice as well. You can add extra chilli to make it more spicy..
Tuna fish kebab - Tuna fish kebab tastes even better than some of our traditional kebabs. Open tuna can and drain all liquid. A tuna fish sandwich (or tunafish sandwich), also known as a tuna sandwich, is a sandwich made from canned tuna—usually made into a tuna salad by adding mayonnaise, and sometimes other ingredients such as celery or onion—as well as other common fruits and vegetables used to flavor. Mutton Cutlets Recipe - Pizza-Burger cutlets-kebab recipe. See more ideas about Seafood recipes, Recipes, Swordfish. you will be confused that this kabab made out of meat if you don't know it is actually tuna. Read Also Recipes