Tuna fish baryani recipes - Whether you browse tuna fish baryani recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback ebook, or an internet subscription to a recipe web site, you will discover that there are numerous assets on the internet which will assist you to to study top secret recipes at the moment. The best way to search out online cooking guides on the internet is to use overview sites, they will help you make a decision on which product you want to purchase whereas on the same time providing you with detailed reviews.
A tuna (also called tunny) is a saltwater fish that belongs to the tribe Thunnini, a subgrouping of the Scombridae (mackerel) family. Homemade Tuna Fish Biryani in a traditional Brass pot / Ramadan Food. Tuna fishing is some of the most challenging angling out there.
You can cook Tuna fish baryani using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna fish baryani
- You need 150 gram tuna fish.
- It's 1 _1/2 cup basmati rice.
- It's to taste Salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp Red chilli.
- It's 3 green chilli.
- You need 1/4 tsp Baryni masala.
- You need 1 tomato.
- Prepare 1 Onion.
- It's Tsp Ginger.
- You need Tsp Garlic.
- It's 4 tbsp yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp rosted Cumin powder.
- It's 1/4 cup oil.
- It's Half lemon.
- You need 1 Tbsp achar ka masala.
- You need Decorate ke liay.
- It's 1 egg.
- Prepare 1 potato.
- You need Rice ke liay.
- You need 2 Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 cubes Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp rosted cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp Green colour (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp red colour (optional).
- You need Noodles.
- You need 1 pak noodles.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Yellow colour(optional).
Today, we cover the toughest Tuna Tuna are among a small group of fish that have the ability to auto-regulate their body temperature. Tuna, any of seven species of oceanic fishes, some very large, that constitute the genus Thunnus and are of great commercial value as food. Tunas are elongated, robust, and streamlined fishes; they. Fish biryani recipe - A simple Hyderabadi style fish dum biryani with step by step pictures.
Tuna fish baryani step by step
- Rice ko 30 mint soak karein phir is ko rosted cumin powder or chicken stock ka aik cubs or bay leave salt or tbsp oil dal kar boil kar lain.
- Boil honay ke baad rise ke 3 part kar lain aik main green colour aik main red colour add kar dain 3 ka colour wesay rehnay day.
- Phir aik pak noodles ka yellow colour dal kar boil kar lain.
- Phir dosri side pey aik pan main oil ginger garlic or onion green chilli dal kar Satie kar lain.
- Phir tomato lain or paste bana lain who add karein or achar ka masala or yogurt add karein phir masalay add karein or bhone lain.
- Jub oil alag ho tu tuna fish or lemin add karein or is ko masaley main bhone lain.
- Phir potato ko finger shape main kaat lain or fry karey or egg boil kar lain.
- Phir aap ki marzi hain rice ki layer lagaein ya phir decorate kar lain jesay main ney ki hain aik dish main tuna ka better or rice ki layer laga di.
- Phir is ko yogurt ke sath serve karein.
Tuna fish baryani - Fish biryani is a layered rice dish made with fish, basmati rice, spices & herbs. What's a Good Substitute for Tuna Fish? Is Raw Tuna Safe to Eat? Although all uncooked fish can contain parasites or microbes that can cause. Tuna fish biryani recipe/tuna fish recipe indian style. Read Also Recipes