Tuna fish curry recipes - Whether or not you browse tuna fish curry recipes, purchase an e-book, a hardback book, or an online subscription to a recipe site, you will see that that there are lots of resources on the web which will assist you to to learn top secret recipes at the moment. One of the simplest ways to seek out online cooking guides on the web is to use overview websites, they might help you decide on which product you wish to buy while on the same time offering you with detailed evaluations.
It is perfect for a family dinner any night of the week. Some ingredients in this delectable dish combines sweet tuna fish with rich and aromatic spices. Canned Tuna Curry Recipe / Tuna Fish Curry - Food Corner.
You can have Tuna fish curry using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna fish curry
- Prepare 1 tin or 185 Gm only tuna fish that.
- Prepare 1 onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 sprig Curry leaves few.
- You need as needed Coriander leaves garnish.
- You need 4,5 pods Garlic.
- You need to taste Salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tbs red chilli means kashmiri.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs Oil.
If you look for canned tuna recipes then I am sure this tuna fish curry will get your attention. Here is easy canned tuna curry recipe! Tuna Fish Tomato Curry is a mildly spicy Japanese recipe. The marinated fish is slow cooked in a gravy made up of tomatoes, onion and variety of spices.
Tuna fish curry step by step
- Heat oil in a pan add curry leaves and garlic saute for a minute now add onion saute for a minute add tomato saute for 2 minutes add tuna fish from can and mashed slightly add salt turmeric, and red chilli powder if u need more spicy add more chilli powder and 1 green chilli chopped. Now cover with lid and cook for 5 minutes on slow flame no need to add water saute till leaves the oil. And garnish with coriander leaves.. serve with rice chappatti or nan.Enjoy this yummy.
- Tuna fish curry..
Tuna fish curry - The tropical climate and beaches of Goa have long since been a magnet for Avoid tuna, bonito, swordfish, marlin and kingfish (too easy to overcook) and very oily fish (sardines, mullet. If you are in the mood for something different, give this one a try. With curry and apples to compliment the tuna, you are sure to enjoy this meal. Does Goan fish curry float your boat, or do your seafood curry allegiances lie elsewhere? The delicate flavour of monkfish, halibut or turbot seems wasted here, tuna and mackerel are too assertive. Read Also Recipes