Tuna Fish Cake Patties recipes - tuna fish cake patties are considered to be filled with fat and sugar, people say that such an amazing style will surely be bad for health. The fact however is that dark candies comprise flavanols and antioxidants that have blood-thinning impact benefiting cardiovascular well being. Darkish candies additionally reduce stress hormones (cortisol) but sure hold a rely on energy (235 for 1.four ounces).So go and get them involved in your wholesome eating recipes, prepare dinner wholesome meals recipes and benefit from these well being food recipes.
We kids are only a few feet high, have tiny feet, scabbed. Tuna and Potato Patties, or tuna fish cakes, the ideal last minute appetizer that can feed a hungry crowd. Ridiculously easy to make, these patties are a great way of using up leftover mashed potatoes, and also sneak in some good old tinned tuna.
You can cook Tuna Fish Cake Patties using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Fish Cake Patties
- You need For the patties:.
- It's 1 tin tuna in spring water, water drained (112g),.
- Prepare 1 baking potato, peeled and cooked until fork tender, (220g),.
- You need 2 spring onions, finely chopped,.
- It's 1 tbsp light mayonnaise,.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp garlic granules,.
- Prepare 1 pinch red chilli flakes,.
- It's 1 pinch dried parsley,.
- Prepare 1 pinch dry dill,.
- You need 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice,.
- Prepare Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare For the breadcrumb coating:.
- It's 2 tbsp white bread crumbs,.
- It's 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs,.
- You need Cooking oil spray such as Frylight.
How to Make Tuna Fish Patties. The spices and other veggies added to the tuna makes these so flavorful. These tuna patties aka tuna fish cakes, are a perfect way to use up cans of tuna. They're simple, crispy and so good y'all!
Tuna Fish Cake Patties instructions
- In a large bowl add in the tuna, mayo, herbs and spices listed under the 'patties' section of the ingredient list, (don't add the potato yet). Season well with salt and pepper. Mix together well..
- Take the baked potato and using a large sharp knife, cut it up into very small pieces. Add it to the tuna and combine well. Mix in the lemon juice and spring onions. Mash up any larger chunks of potato left using the back of a fork, so it's a nice even texture..
- Wet your hands (this prevents the mix from sticking to you), and then form the mixture into three neat round patties..
- Spray one side of the patties with cooking oil then gently pat on the breadcrumb mixture, making sure it sticks and then do this on the reverse sides. Ensure all gaps are covered in breadcrumbs..
- Heat a large frying pan up over a medium heat. Spray in a layer of cooking oil. Once nice and hot, add in the patties and gently fry for a few minutes on each side until the breadcrumbs are golden and the fishcakes heated through to the middle..
- Serve up and enjoy! :).
Tuna Fish Cake Patties - You'll be amazed at how cans of tuna fish can make such delicious patties! This dish pairs well with my popular southern coleslaw recipe. These quick and easy tuna fish cakes are made without potato, using breadcrumbs instead. These easy crispy tuna patties are a perfect way to use up cans of tuna. They're simple to make and just so good y'all! Read Also Recipes