Tuna fish spaghetti recipes - For those who have been to buy tuna fish spaghetti an e-book you can print recipes as you want them. It may be very environment friendly this fashion as you'll have a straightforward to observe recipe in front of you and you wont have to fret about spilling meals on them or shedding them as you can print an extra copy for at any time when it's a must to.
It might be simple to make, but it's jam-packed with fantastic flavours. Low in calories, highly nutritious and delicious, this is a great family-favourite pasta recipe. If you like pasta of any kind, or Italian food in general, this tuna pasta is the dish for you.
You can cook Tuna fish spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna fish spaghetti
- It's 250 gm any pasta.
- It's 2 cans tuna fish (discard the preservative oil).
- You need Salt (for the sea ice and boiling pasta).
- You need 2 tbsp olive oil.
- It's 2/3 cloves garlic minced.
- You need 1 red onion diced.
- Prepare 1 green chilli.
- It's 2 fresh tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup pasta sauce.
- You need 1 pinch Oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch Red chilli flakes.
- It's 1 bunch basil leaves roughly chopped.
Boil a salted pot of water for your pasta and cook it al dente according to package directions. Prep your other ingredients while it cooks. When the pasta is close to being ready, add the oil to a small pan over medium heat. Add fresh tuna, olives and capers then stir well and cook for just a few minutes.
Tuna fish spaghetti step by step
- Boil padta according to the instructions.
- In a pan add oil once it’s hot add garlic, sauté for s minute, don’t let it turn brown. Add onion and green chillies and sauté onion till it’s raw smell hoes away and Is slightly pink in colour..
- Add fish salt and pepper sauté for a minute or two, add chopped tomatoes. Add seasonings..
- Once the tomatoes turn mushy add pasta sauce. Cook it covered till the sauce it cooked and you get the desired consistency..
Tuna fish spaghetti - Remove and discard garlic clove then season to taste with with salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Cook pasta according to packet directions, then drain. Add as much of the reserved pasta water as needed to thin out the sauce. Garnish with remaining parsley and serve warm. You may want to cook the pasta al dente to stir-fry it on the pan with the sauce before serving. Read Also Recipes