Curried Tuna Fish Cakes recipes - On this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working more hours than they would like to. curried tuna fish cakes Add the every day commute and the odd after work drink onto the daily schedule and you can see why prepared meals have turn into highly regarded.After a really busy day at the office it is so a lot easier to put a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to prepare a meal using recent substances. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it just doesn't appear value it - all you wish to do is relax, watch TV and unwind.
As for the dipping sauce, make sure you repurpose it next. super lean fish (swordfish, tuna). delicate fish (flounder, Dover sole). small whole fish like sardines or mackerel. Red Curry Paste - Typically for fish cakes, I just use store bought curry paste but you can also use homemade red curry paste but use double the quantity. Tuna Fish Cakes (Tuna Potato Patties)
You can have Curried Tuna Fish Cakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curried Tuna Fish Cakes
- You need 112 g tin of tuna in spring water, drained,.
- You need 1 large pre cooked jacket potato (approx 360g), skin on,.
- You need 1 small egg, beaten,.
- It's 1 tbsp light mayo,.
- It's 2 heaped tbsp golden breadcrumbs,.
- You need 1 and a half tsp hot curry powder,.
- It's 1/4 tsp cumin,.
- It's 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes,.
- You need Salt and pepper to season.
- It's Frylight or cooking oil to cook the fishcakes.
Crispy on the outside and smooth on the inside, these Tuna Potato Patties are the perfect way to · These Thai tuna fish cakes hit all the right flavour sensations, hot, sour, sweet & salty and they come with a delicious easy dipping sauce. You'll need to fill the base of a pan with veg oil and bring it to a sizzle. Plonk the fish cakes on a greased tray and liberally spray with oil. Pop in the oven, flipping once.
Curried Tuna Fish Cakes step by step
- In a medium mixing bowl add the tuna and curry powder, cumin and chilli flakes. Mix together..
- Next add the cooked potato and using a knife roughly chop it up inside the bowl and then season with salt and pepper..
- Using a potato masher, combine all of the ingredients, then add the mayonnaise and mix together further..
- Using your hands take portions of the mix and shape into balls and gently squeeze the mixture in your hands to compact it so it's not flakey. Once portioned out, gently flatten and shape them into patties..
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and add a few sprays of Frylight or around 1tbsp of cooking oil..
- While the pan heats up, dip each pattie into egg so both sides are covered and then dredge in the breadcrumbs so they are evenly coated..
- Once the pan is nice and hot, add the fishcakes and gently fry on both sides, turning when necessary for 4-5 minutes until golden brown..
Curried Tuna Fish Cakes - Tuna is truly a nutrient-dense food. Fishcakes are very easy to make and you can add whatever you want into the recipe to vary the flavour. Almost any fish can be used for this. These quick and easy tuna fish cakes are made without potato, using breadcrumbs instead. Heat some of the oil in a frying pan. tip: make and cook extra fish cakes to freeze. Read Also Recipes