tuna fish casserole (old school) recipes - Having tuna fish casserole (old school) at dwelling allows you to have extra household time, you may also exhibit to your pals and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed eating a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll soon discover that you will be able to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It's amazing what number of cooking guides can be found to you which can allow you to in on so many secrets.
The dish is often topped with potato chips, corn flakes, bread crumbs or canned fried onions. This is one of those old school, nostalgic recipes. I'm sure everyone has the version that their mom or dad made growing up.
You can cook tuna fish casserole (old school) using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of tuna fish casserole (old school)
- You need 6 can tuna fish packed in water.
- You need 1 can 32 ounce cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 non stick spray.
- It's 2 bags 8 ounce each of plain salted potato chips crush both bags medium not to fine.
Condensed cream of mushroom soup, tuna fish, half of the cheese, frozen peas, sour cream. Tuna Noodle Casserole is a classic American dish. Egg noodles are combined with canned tuna in a creamy sauce and then baked. Peas are a classic addition and sometimes you see corn mixed in as well.
tuna fish casserole (old school) step by step
- preheat oven 425°F Fahrenheit.
- mix in a bowl (reserving 1/3 bag of chips) chips tuna(drained) and soup spay a 9×13 dish with nonstick spray spread the mixture evenly in the pan then spread the reserve chips all over top make sure oven is hot put into oven for 20 -30 minutes chips can be substituted for saltiness crackers and soup can be substituted for cream of chicken soup.
tuna fish casserole (old school) - Cheddar cheese has become a popular addition to this classic dish to add more flavor. Mix gently as you do not want the tuna fish to mince. leave some chunks in there. Add in cooked noodles and blend well. This classic tuna noodle casserole recipe combines tuna, egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, peas, and cheddar cheese to make a creamy comforting casserole with a crunchy crumb topping. What does that phrase mean to you? Read Also Recipes