Avocado Salad with Tuna Fish recipes - avocado salad with tuna fish is a misunderstood meals and there are some others like -Eggs are thought-about filled with ldl cholesterol and egg yolks particularly should in no way be consumed. Whereas Medical specialists say that Saturated fat along with Trans fats raise more blood ldl cholesterol as in comparison with dietary cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that scale back danger of 'Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
This Tuna salad with Avocado and Cucumbers is a modern twist on an American classic. Flaky tuna mixed with creamy avocado, fresh cucumbers, and the best herbs and spices, makes for the easiest warm weather lunch! An Easy Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe Tuna salad is one of the easiest recipes to whip together.
You can cook Avocado Salad with Tuna Fish using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado Salad with Tuna Fish
- You need 4 ripe avocados.
- Prepare 1 tin tuna fish.
- Prepare 1 bulb of small onion.
- You need Half teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 table spoons of olive oil.
- It's 3 pieces lettuce leaf.
- You need 1 pinch salt to taste.
This Avocado Chickpea Tuna Salad tossed in a lemon vinaigrette is loaded with protein and flavor. Eat it as is, on top of your favorite greens or as a filling for a sandwich or wrap. Does anyone else struggle with lunch ideas? I often find myself standing in front of the fridge with the doors open clueless as to what I'm going to eat.
Avocado Salad with Tuna Fish step by step
- Cut the avocados in two parts and remove the seeds..
- Cut the avocados in cubes in a clean bowl.
- Add the tuna fish.
- Diced the onion in.
- Add the black pepper,salt and olive oil.
- Chop the lettuce leaf very small and add to the salad.
- Stir all together and put in fridge to chill.
- Then serve with any meal of your choice.
Avocado Salad with Tuna Fish - Gosh, avocado tuna salad is the bomb and probably one of our test kitchen's favorite quick and easy lunch recipes. If you love tuna salad AND avocados, you're going to love two of your favorite foods all in one bite. This doesn't get easier than this. It's basically a reminder of how much avocado is loved. So we chop up a few of ripe avocados and fold it into the tuna and voila. Read Also Recipes