Tuna fish patties recipes - In this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working more hours than they would like to. tuna fish patties Add the daily commute and the odd after work drink onto the each day schedule and you may see why prepared meals have grow to be very popular.After a very busy day on the workplace it is so a lot easier to place a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to arrange a meal using recent ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it simply doesn't seem price it - all you need to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
For spicy tuna fish patties, add dijon mustard, tabasco and chopped green onions or chives. For creamy tuna fish patties (with a kick) add cream of mushroom soup and some Worcester sauce. Once you've formed the patties, it's time for coating.
You can cook Tuna fish patties using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna fish patties
- Prepare 140 g canned tuna fish.
- It's 1 cooked potato.
- It's Small bunch of fresh tarragon.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp corn flour.
- Prepare 50 g cooked green peas.
- You need 1 egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp cumin powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp ginger powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- It's to taste Salt and chili flakes.
- You need Bread crumbs.
- Prepare Olive oil.
A lot of recipes just fry the patties, or at the most dredge in flour and fry. However, by doing that you're missing out on a. How to Make Tuna Fish Patties. The spices and other veggies added to the tuna makes these so flavorful.
Tuna fish patties step by step
- Drain the liquid from tuna can..
- Mash cooked potato. In a bowl, mix together all of the spices, chopped tarragon, green peas, egg yolk, corn flour, tuna fish and mashed potato..
- Divide the mixture into small parts and form into a ball and then flatten into a patty. In a small ball, whisk white egg. First dip each patty into the white egg.
- And then cover with bread crumbs..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, gently place patties in the pan and cook each side for 3-4 minutes until nicely brown..
- Serve fish patties with sweet chili sauce or tartar sauce..
Tuna fish patties - Crisping them on the skillet makes the outside crust amazing and crispy. These tuna patties aka tuna fish cakes, are a perfect way to use up cans of tuna. They're simple to make and just so good y'all! You'll be amazed at how cans of tuna fish can make delicious patties! These tuna patties aka tuna fish cakes, are a perfect way to use up cans of tuna. Read Also Recipes