AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk) recipes - amies ginatang tulingan (tuna fish with coco milk) additionally has saturated fats together with dietary cholesterol and is avoided by people caring about hearts. The truth is that lean minimize beef is low-fat and supplies protein as well as iron (supplies oxygen from lungs to physique cells). Many ladies are discovered deficient in it. Choose steaks which have deep red coloration with much less marbling
Ginataang Tulingan (Tuna Mackerel in Coconut Milk). AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk) Recipe by Armilie. Ginataang Tulingan in San Pablo City, Laguna: Tulingan is the Filipino name of Mackerel tuna or Skipjack tuna.
You can have AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk)
- It's 1 kg fish (tuna yellow fish).
- You need 2 cup coconut milk.
- It's 2 tbsp fish sauce.
- It's 5 clove garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 medium onion, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp ginger, cut in thin strips.
- It's 1/2 tsp ground black pepper.
- It's 2 pcs. birds eye chili (optional).
- Prepare 3 tbsp cooking oil.
- You need 1 medium eggplant, sliced in cubes.
Ginataan in Filipino means cook with and in coconut milk, hence Ginataang Tulingan is Tuna in Coconut milk. Pinoy recipe - ginataang tulingan [skipjack tuna fish stew with coconut milk]. Ginataang Tulingan Recipe - Tuna Coconut Milk Pinoy Tagalog. I had this large sized tulingan steak that was sitting in the freezer for some time.
AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk) instructions
- Heat the cooking oil in a cooking pot..
- Saute the garlic, onion, and ginger. Combine the eggplants..
- Add the fish sauce, ground black pepper, and chili. Stir..
- Pour-in the coconut milk. Let it boil..
- Let the coconut milk reduce to half..
- Put-in the fish. Stir and then cook for 8-10 minutes or until.the fish becomes tender..
- Serve with steamed rice. Serves 4. Share and enjoy!.
AMIEs GINATANG TULINGAN (tuna fish with coco milk) - Download this and online watch Ginataang Gulay with Tulingan Tinunoan Utan Bisaya Mixed Vegetable with Tuna and Coconut Milk. Ginataang isda is a Filipino fish stew made from fish and leafy vegetables in coconut milk with garlic, ginger, onion, patis (fish sauce) or bagoong alamang (shrimp paste), and salt and pepper. It is a type of ginataan. Protein from the Tulingan (Skipjack Tuna), good source of fats from the coconut cream, green leafy mustard leaves provide fiber. Ginataang Panga Ng Tuna Fish Tuna With Coconut Milk. Read Also Recipes