Tunafish-Ham Sandwich recipes - This is an understandable approach to eating a night tunafish-ham sandwich, especially for those who live alone or together with your companion. I assume most people steadiness their eating habits between prepared meals and cooking type scratch, but what if you happen to start to eat too many ready meals? Is that going to be beneficial on your long run health?The primary causes individuals are inclined to eat ready meals is to save money and to avoid wasting time, however what if these issues could possibly be achieved and, if you're a non prepare dinner, you could possibly study a brand new skill on the time same? Would that make you feel more like making ready your personal meals?
You can have Tunafish-Ham Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tunafish-Ham Sandwich
- It's 5 ounces canned tuna fish.
- It's 2 slices ham luncheon meat.
- You need 3 slices bread.
- It's 2 teaspoon mayonnaise to smear on 2 slices of bread.
- You need 3 tablespoons mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish.
- It's 1 teaspoon yellow prepared mustard.
- It's 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish sauce.
- Prepare As needed pimento stuffed green olives garnish.
Tunafish-Ham Sandwich instructions
- Drain the tuna add to a bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish sauce, and pickle relish. Mix together..
- Smear just a bit of mayonnaise on 2 slices of bread. Add a slice of ham to each of the mayonnaise'd slices of bread. Then add tuna on top of the ham..
- Stack the two fixed up slices of bread. Put the top on it, add olives and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
Tunafish-Ham Sandwich - Read Also Recipes