Crunchy Tuna Salad recipes - crunchy tuna salad is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are thought-about filled with ldl cholesterol and egg yolks particularly must by no means be consumed. Whereas Medical specialists say that Saturated fats together with Trans fat elevate more blood cholesterol as compared to dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that scale back threat of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
Made with a few simple ingredients such as canned tuna, mayonnaise, onion and celery, it's the perfect combination of creamy and crispy. The herb-infused dressing in this healthy tuna salad recipe calls for equal parts Greek yogurt and low-fat mayo to keep it light. Try our easy to follow crunchy tuna salad recipe.
You can cook Crunchy Tuna Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Tuna Salad
- It's 1 can tuna fish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup miracle whip.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon pickle relish.
- It's 1 teaspoon Mustard.
- You need 1 small green onion.
- Prepare 1 small yellow onion.
- You need 6-8 green olives.
- It's 1 small celery rib.
- You need 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 teaspoon celery seed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Add tuna, tomato, rocket and hummus to rice. This tuna salad is filled with nutritious veggies and the flavors of the Mediterranean. Crunchy Tuna & Feta Salad. by KeriGlassman Enjoy this curried and crunchy tuna salad!
Crunchy Tuna Salad step by step
- Chop All Veggies to desired sized pieces. Mix together in a bowl with pickle relish, mustard, miracle whip, and parmesan cheese. *(the green olives I used are feta cheese stuffed, my favorite! But any or none will do as well!).
- Open and drain tuna fish. Mix well into other ingredients..
- Add seasonings and desired spices if any. Mix Well..
- My Family enjoys this as "Toasted Tuna Sandwich" Night! We put it on Our favorite toast with crispy lettuce and it is Delicious! However I have also put this on Salads and Enjoyed it that way as Well! Yummo! Enjoy!.
Crunchy Tuna Salad - Tuna salad is lunchtime comfort food. This basic recipe is the perfect mix of creamy and crunchy To prevent your tuna salad from being dry, you'll need to stir in at least one tablespoon mayo per one. Tuna salad is delicious all by itself, on a bed of fresh greens, or in a tuna salad sandwich. You can also use it in a delicious tuna melt or for a variety of other delicious meals. My family has enjoyed this tuna salad for years. Read Also Recipes