Blue Tuna Casserole recipes - Whichever you choose, whether or not you want restaurant type meals, blue tuna casserole Chinese language meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and extra, you possibly can assure that you'll find a cooking recipe guide on the web that may help you make the dishes you want. With the helpful guides out there on the internet yow will discover recipe components at a glance and purchase them from your native grocery store for discount prices.
In same pot, melt butter and sauté celery and onions until tender. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Freeze the tuna casserole before baking.
You can have Blue Tuna Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blue Tuna Casserole
- Prepare 24 oz Tuna Fish (2 Cans).
- It's 16 oz Rotini Noodles.
- Prepare 2 Cups Mayonaise.
- Prepare Panko Breadcrumbs.
- It's Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare Blue Food Coloring.
- It's Salt.
- You need Pepper.
The cheese cracker topping adds unexpected color, crunch, and flavor to this tasty tuna and shells casserole. You can make the casserole with pasta shells, but macaroni or another kind of small pasta shape would work just as well. It's a good choice for a potluck as well. The creamy, cheesy, mushroom sauce that will satisfy even the pickiest of palates!
Blue Tuna Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil and lightly salt it before adding noodles. Add 30 drops of blue food coloring to the pot. The noodles will absorb and turn blue rather quickly so add the color towards the end..
- Open the tuna and empty the undrained cans into a bowl. Mix the mayonnaise, salt, and pepper in with the tuna until everything is well blended..
- Drain noodles and empty them into a flat pan. Pour the tuna mixture on top, and blend until it is spread evenly throughout the pan..
- Sprinkle a layer of parmesan, then a layer of panko and pop it in the oven for twenty minutes. Viola!.
Blue Tuna Casserole - It is super easy to freeze a casserole, before or after it's cooked! It is important to fully thaw a frozen casserole before putting it in the oven to avoid overcooking some. When it comes to casseroles, the tuna casserole recipe is an absolute classic. Learn how to make the old-fashioned recipe as well as new modern takes. Tuna casseroles are a cinch and make for a cheap dinner recipe. Read Also Recipes