Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf recipes - This is an comprehensible approach to consuming an evening cheddar pineapple tuna loaf, particularly for those who live alone or together with your accomplice. I guess most individuals stability their eating habits between ready meals and cooking kind scratch, but what for those who start to eat too many prepared meals? Is that going to be useful for your long term well being?The main reasons people are likely to eat ready meals is to economize and to avoid wasting time, however what if these issues might be achieved and, if you're a non cook dinner, you can be taught a new skill on the time same? Would that make you feel more like getting ready your personal meals?
It is ideal for a picnic or a buffet meal. In a large bowl, stir together tuna, breadcrumbs, egg, bell pepper, and onion. Then add milk, Worcestershire sauce and Tobasco, and salt and pepper, mixing with your hands.
You can have Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf
- Prepare 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It's 5 cans tuna fish drained.
- It's 16 ounces pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 2 large eggs.
- You need 2 cups butter crackers.
- You need 1 small white onion diced.
- You need 1 small red onion diced.
- It's 1 rib celery sliced.
- It's 1 tablespoon butter.
- Prepare To taste salt.
- It's To taste ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
Pack ingredients into a large, greased loaf pan. Add vegetables and liquid, tuna, corn, rosemary, and hot pepper sauce. Add salt to taste and serve with a garnish of chives. This is an easy tuna noodle casserole recipe made with condensed soup, cheddar cheese, tuna, peas, and cooked noodles.
Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit dice the onions, and slice the celery. Shred the cheese..
- Melt the butter and add the onion and celery. Add the seasonings. Sauté till the onions are translucent..
- Crush the crackers. Mix everything together..
- Put the mixture in a meatloaf pan. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes..
- Let rest, and serve I hope you enjoy. This can be served cold, warm, or hot..
Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf - A classic American dish, tuna noodle casserole is a favorite family meal. This simple recipe is a great way to switch up your weeknight dinner routine and make good use of a few. You may need to bake a bit. Well, that description was enough for me to want to add it to my list of must try cheap soup recipes. I was disappointed with the packaging. Read Also Recipes