Kerala Tuna Masala recipes - All your favorite eating places have their very own top secret recipes on the menu which you will typically buy and revel in. kerala tuna masala Some of these may even turn into your favorite dishes. What when you could make these dishes within the consolation of your individual residence for only a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
Kerala Style Tuna/Fish Cutlets T oday I am sharing the first deep fried recipe on my blog.. I love tuna fish only in cutlet form, but that doesnt mean i am not a fish fan, i love fish,but for some reason I am. Tuna Fish Curry Easy is an authentic tangy flavored fish delicacy in Kerala, very special and tasty.
You can have Kerala Tuna Masala using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kerala Tuna Masala
- It's 500 gm tuna fish.
- You need For marinade.
- It's 1 tbsp red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Prepare Salt as required.
- You need 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- You need For masala.
- It's 2 medium onions sliced.
- It's 2 medium tomatoes sliced.
- You need 4 green chillies slitted.
- Prepare 1 sprig curry leaves.
- It's 2 tsp ginger crushed.
- Prepare 2 tsp garlic crushed.
- It's 1 tbsp coriander powder.
- It's 2 tsp garam masala.
- It's 1 cup thick coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp coconut oil or any cooking oil.
The spicy flavored Tuna Fish Curry pairs very well with hot rice and Kappa. Kerala Mutton Roast Recipe - Kerala Mutton Masala. Kerala is a land of many tastes and cuisines. You will find both ardent vegetarians and non vegetarians in this God's.
Kerala Tuna Masala step by step
- Cut and clean the tuna into bite size pieces and remove any bones if anything. Add red chilli powder, pepper powder, turmeric, salt required, and lime juice. Mix it well and marinate it for 10 minutes.
- Heat an earthen pot or kadai on a medium flame. Add coconut oil and as it get hot, add the crushed ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell goes..
- Add the green chillies, onions, curry leaves. Saute the onions till it turns translucent. Add the coriander powder and garam masala to the onion mixture and roast for a minute in low flame. Add the sliced tomatoes and mix it well. Cook the tomatoes till it turns mushy.
- Add the marinated tuna and thick coconut milk and mix it well with the masala.Cover and cook the fish on a medium flame for about 10 minutes. Stir in between when needed.
- After 10 minutes, open and simmer for another 5 minutes till the gravy thickens. You can add salt if needed..
- Serve warm with rice or chapati.
Kerala Tuna Masala - Surrounded by the sea, Kerala is home to numerous lip-smacking dishes prepared out of seafood, some of which include mussels, crab, tiger. Kerala Garam Masala - For that 'Touch of Malabar' to your dishes, this home made garam masala is a must. What plans to cook for dinner tonight? Well if you are yet to decide fish masala is a good choice. Its spicy, hot and easy to prepare. Read Also Recipes