AMIEs Chocolate Frosting recipes - When you had been to purchase amies chocolate frosting an e-book you could print recipes as you need them. It can be very environment friendly this way as you should have a simple to observe recipe in front of you and also you wont have to fret about spilling meals on them or shedding them as you'll be able to print an additional copy for every time it's important to.
You can have AMIEs Chocolate Frosting using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Chocolate Frosting
- It's 150 grams dark chocolate.
- You need 50 grams butter, chopped.
- Prepare 50 grams icing sugar.
- It's 1 egg yolk.
- You need 3 to 4 tablespoons warm milk.
AMIEs Chocolate Frosting instructions
- Put the chocolate and butter together in a double boiler, stirring continoustly until blended. Add the egg yolk and mix well. Sift in the icing sugar and beat until smooth. Beat in the milk until crreamy. Add more milk if the mixture is too stiff, to give a soft dropping consistency..
AMIEs Chocolate Frosting - Read Also Recipes