Cheesy & Tuna Balls recipes - Your whole favourite eating places have their own prime secret recipes on the menu which you'll usually buy and enjoy. cheesy & tuna balls Some of these may even turn into your favorite dishes. What should you might make these dishes within the comfort of your own house for only a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
When I've used "cheesy" I've often used it to mean overly sentimental, to the point that it almost tries Urban dictionary has two primary definitions of cheesy. The more popular one relates to authenticity. How to use cheesy in a sentence. cheesier; cheesiest.
You can have Cheesy & Tuna Balls using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy & Tuna Balls
- Prepare 100 g tuna fish.
- You need 4 potatoes medium (boiled & mash).
- You need 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 green onions.
- It's 1 green chili.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp fresh coriander chopped.
- It's 1 tsp salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp paprika powder.
- It's 2 Tbsp chili sauce.
- It's 2 Tbsp soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- It's 🌻For coating::/ 1/2 cup plain flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp paprika.
- Prepare as needed breadcrumbs.
Cheesy definition, of or like cheese: a cheesy aroma; a cheesy taste. Slang. inferior or cheap; chintzy: The movie's special effects are cheesy and unconvincing. This word is not so obvious in its meaning and if you have ever heard someone say it, you Cheesy is used to mean something that is very obviously joking or over-the-top.
Cheesy & Tuna Balls step by step
- Take fish, add soy sauce, chili sauce, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, cook it until tender for 7-8 minutes….add 3-4 tbsp water,if you feel its sticking to bottom, but dry it at end. On a chopping board finely chop cooked fish,green chili, coriander, green onion..
- Add 4 boiled mashed potatoes in Add all chopped ingredients in it with salt and paprika. Mix it nicely…taste salt if you feel its less add more. Now add cheese…mix with light hands. make small balls. Mix flour, salt,paprika with some water to make a smooth paste… dip balls in this flour paste first, then in bread crumbs….
- Keep them in a plate, keep in fridge for 1/2 hour before frying or freeze them, and use when you need them. Fry them in hot oil until golden and crispy. Fish cheese balls are ready, serve with your favourite dip..
Cheesy & Tuna Balls - Read Also Recipes