Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup) recipes - In this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working more hours than they want to. zenzai (sweet azuki soup) Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the daily schedule and you can see why prepared meals have grow to be highly regarded.After a really busy day on the workplace it's so a lot easier to place a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it's to organize a meal using contemporary substances. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it simply would not seem worth it - all you want to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup)
- It's 1 cup ‘Azuki’ Beans (Red Beans).
- You need 1/2-1 cup Sugar.
- It's 1/8-1/6 teaspoon Salt.
- You need 4 Mochi (Rice Cakes) *OR Dango Dumplings, ‘Mochi Ice Cream’ is also good!.
Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup) step by step
- Place Azuki Beans in a large saucepan or a pot and cover them with a plenty of water, and cook until the beans are swollen and plump. Darin the water. *Soaking the beans in water overnight saves cooking time..
- Return the beans back into the saucepan, cover with plenty of water again, and cook until the beans are tender..
- Remove excess water OR add extra water to make the water level just enough to cover the beans. Add Sugar and Salt, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for a few more minutes..
- Enjoy with Toasted Mochi (Rice Cakes) or Dango Dumplings. 'Zenzai' can be enjoyed hot or cold. *Note: Mochi Ice Cream is also good..
Zenzai (Sweet Azuki Soup) - Read Also Recipes