Simple And Light Gujarati dinner recipes - All of your favourite restaurants have their own prime secret recipes on the menu which you will often purchase and luxuriate in. simple and light gujarati dinner Some of these might even develop into your favourite dishes. What if you happen to may make these dishes in the comfort of your personal house for only a small fraction of the restaurant price?
The khichdi is a one dish meal made from dal and rice. The most famous khichdi recipes are made using a combination of moong dal and rice. You can even perk up the flavor by adding spices and vegetables.
You can cook Simple And Light Gujarati dinner using 31 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple And Light Gujarati dinner
- It's For khichdi.
- You need 1/2 cup moong dal.
- You need 1 cup rice.
- It's to taste Salt.
- It's 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp carom seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp ghee.
- You need 4 cups water.
- You need For kadi.
- It's 1 cup curd.
- You need 2 cup water.
- It's 2 tbsp besan.
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger chilli paste.
- You need as needed Whole garam masala(black pepper,elaichi,taj,laung).
- You need 1/4 tsp kasoori methi.
- Prepare leaves Few curry.
- It's 2 tbsp ghee.
- You need 1 tsp mustard seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp jeera.
- It's 1 tbsp sugar.
- Prepare to taste Salt.
- You need For cabbage and capsicum vegetable.
- Prepare as required Chopped cabbage.
- You need 1 Chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil.
- It's 1 tsp mustard seed.
- You need 1 tbsp jeera.
- It's 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp dhanya jeera powder.
- You need to taste Salt.
Gujarat has a wide-ranging cuisine, which includes everything from sweets and snacks to subzis and one-dish meals. The farsaans and mishthans especially are much-loved aspects of Gujarati cuisine. It is an amalgam of flavor and mostly vegetarian. Gujarati Recipes like Khaman Dhokla, Bhatia Kadhi, Dabeli and Patra.
Simple And Light Gujarati dinner instructions
- For khichdi.
- Wash the rice and dal properly and soak it with 4 cups of water for 3-4 hours.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pressure cook it for 4whistles. Let the pressure cool down and then open the cooker. Your khichdi is ready..
- For kadi.
- First lukewarm the curd, now add besan and water to it..
- Add salt and sugar and give a boil to it..
- Now for tadka. Take oil add whole garam masala to it and all other tadka ingredients to it and pour the tadka in kadi.
- Your kadi is ready..
- For vegetable.
- Dice all the vegetable.
- In a kadai, do tadka and add the vegetable, let it cook with salt and turmeric powder. Later add all the remaining masala.
- Serve khichdi with ghee,. Kadi, vegetable,. Khichya, pickle and onion.
Simple And Light Gujarati dinner - Undhiyu, a regional Gujarati dish prepared during the famous kite festival of Gujarat is a very popular dish. An amalgam of different vegetables stuffed with spices and a dry fruit dipped in oil just makes you forget everything and force you to watch the amazing kite competition with Undhiyu to savour. Shrikhand is a simple and soothing Gujarati dessert made with hung curd. Mango with Shrikhand is a heavenly combination one can have in summers! Shrikhand being a creamy and luscious Indian dessert. Read Also Recipes