Simple and Healthy Dinner Scones recipes - Whichever you choose, whether you want restaurant style meals, simple and healthy dinner scones Chinese language meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and more, you'll be able to guarantee that you will discover a cooking recipe guide on the web that may permit you to make the dishes you desire. With the helpful guides out there on the web you could find recipe elements at a look and purchase them out of your local grocery store for cut price prices.
Place scones side by side on prepared tray. Brush tops with extra milk to glaze. These scones use our homemade Biscuit Mix flavored with bittersweet chocolate and dried cherries.
You can have Simple and Healthy Dinner Scones using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple and Healthy Dinner Scones
- It's 200 grams ●White flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp ●Baking powder.
- It's 1 ●Egg.
- Prepare 40 ml ●Olive oil.
- Prepare 50 ml ●Milk.
- It's 1 tsp ●Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp ●Salt.
- It's 40 grams (to taste) Salami.
- You need 40 grams Gorgonzola cheese.
Freeze a batch and reheat by microwaving at HIGH just until warm. Place scones, just touching, on prepared tray. Simple and Healthy Dinner Scones I wanted to make savoury scones. Distribute the cheese and salami evenly.
Simple and Healthy Dinner Scones step by step
- Dice the salami and cheese. Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Sift the flour and baking powder together. Combine with the ingredients marked ●, and mix so the dough comes together..
- Mix in the salami and cheese..
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 1 cm with a rolling pin..
- Cut out round shapes. You can use a cup for this..
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes at 200°C..
- They are nicely browned when done..
Simple and Healthy Dinner Scones - You can use bacon and other kinds of cheese instead of salami and Gorgonzola. No bakery degree required for this recipe: these healthy lemon-poppy seed scones are as easy to make as a batch of muffins. White whole-wheat flour adds a boost of fiber, and just enough butter gives them great flavor and texture without going overboard on calories. For a sweeter scone, drizzle with the optional scone glaze. Directions Sieve the flour into a bowl, add in the butter and rub it with your fingers to make a breadcrumb mixture. Read Also Recipes