Super simple celeriac croquettes (using leftovers from my duck dinner) recipes - The reality is it is potential to organize super simple celeriac croquettes (using leftovers from my duck dinner) produced from fresh components in a short time. Salad is a chief instance. All you want is a few contemporary substances, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in five minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings round which might improve a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that inexperienced stuff does does not do much for you.One other quick meal is stir fry. It's possible to buy recent stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
Transform leftover turkey into turkey croquettes using bread crumbs, milk, butter, and seasonings the day after Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey Croquettes are a perfect way to use your leftover turkey! · These croquettes are made easily, cleverly using Thanksgiving leftovers of turkey, stuffing, mashed. Croquettes are a well-known way of using up leftovers, as many leftovers can be turned into a Use a food processor to grind the bread into crumbs.
You can cook Super simple celeriac croquettes (using leftovers from my duck dinner) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super simple celeriac croquettes (using leftovers from my duck dinner)
- You need Leftover celeriac mash.
- It's 1 egg.
- You need 1 plate of dried breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 plate of flour.
- Prepare Seasoning.
- It's Dried herbs of choice.
- You need Zest of one lemon.
- It's 3 tbsp rapeseed oil.
A rolling pin or even a wine bottle will also Hey Stefan, Dit weekend heb ik ze nagemaakt en ze zijn idd voortreffelijk. Bedankt voor het super recept..for example, or the roasted squash with sweet tomatoes - as well as many dishes which will stretch the home cook as they produce some of the restaurant's signature dishes at home, such as Beef brisket croquettes or Persian love rice. To make the crust, combine the flour, salt, egg whites and water and mix thoroughly to form a paste. Sure, tossing that leftover salmon fillet into your favorite green salad is always a winning move, but why not take it a step further?
Super simple celeriac croquettes (using leftovers from my duck dinner) step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees c.
- Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk. Place the flour on a plate and season with salt and pepper. Place the dried breadcrumbs on a plate and add a tsp of dried herbs, the zest of a small lemon, salt, pepper and oil and mix together..
- Roll the leftover mash into croquette shapes. Roll in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs and set on a non stick baking tray..
- Depending on how much mash you’ve got, you might need more of the coating mixture..
- Bake the croquettes in the over for 20 minutes, or until golden. Serve with dipping sauce. I used the leftover fig sauce from my duck recipe..
Super simple celeriac croquettes (using leftovers from my duck dinner) - Ever make too much salmon, only to find yourself short on ideas on how to use it up? What if you only have a small portion left over? Sausage, celeriac and barley with sprouts and blue cheese. A seasonal barley recipe using our organic pork and apple sausages and celeriac. Don't be precious with celeriac when peeling; use a good, sharp knife and hack off all the very knobbly, gnarly bits. Read Also Recipes