Easy crockpot dinner recipes - On this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working extra hours than they want to. easy crockpot dinner Add the each day commute and the odd after work drink onto the daily schedule and you can see why ready meals have turn into very fashionable.After a very busy day at the office it is so a lot easier to put a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it is to organize a meal using fresh ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it simply doesn't seem value it - all you wish to do is kick back, watch TV and unwind.
Harvesttime Chicken with Couscous Even on busy days, I can start this chicken in a slow cooker and still get to work on time. When I come home, spinach salad and crescent rolls round out the menu. —Heidi Rudolph, Oregon, Illinois. Crockpot Sausage & Potatoes is such an easy dinner idea with only five ingredients!
You can have Easy crockpot dinner using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy crockpot dinner
- You need 2 potatoes, one big one small.
- Prepare Tyson grilled chicken breast.
- It's 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans.
- You need 2 cups sharp cheddar chesse.
- Prepare 2 cups mild cheddar chesse.
- It's 1 can (16 oz) green chile enchilada sauce.
- It's 1 can (4 oz) green diced chiles.
Plus it will leave your house smelling amazing as it cooks all day! SLOW COOKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS IN BBQ SAUCE - Chicken drumsticks are always a popular dinner choice for the family. This chicken recipe uses a delicious Texan-style barbecue sauce you can make at home over melt-in-the-mouth slow cooked chicken legs to create a lip-smacking dinner. Find the Slow Cooked Chicken Drumsticks in BBQ Sauce recipe here.
Easy crockpot dinner step by step
- These are the things you will need.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into bite size pieces. Put potatoes into a bowl of water wash potatoes until starch comes off, about two or three times, then put potatoes into a pot. Add water cook until about fork tender.
- Next cut chicken into bite size pieces and add to the crock pot. When potatoes are almost about fork tender add to crock pot..
- Next open the cans of pinto beans, green chile enchilada sauce and the green chilies and put into crock pot. Stir everything.
- Turn on crockpot for four to eight hour four hours. If you have a short amount of time or eight hours put it on in the morning and later on it will be done..
- Add the cheese the last thirty minutes Stir in cheese so the cheese will melt. Serve over rice.
Easy crockpot dinner - Okay, let's dive into these super easy slow cooker dump meals! These chicken dump meals are super versatile and customizable to your taste. You can always use chicken thighs in place of chicken breasts. It's up to your preference, or whatever is on sale! Creamy Italian Chicken: In your crockpot. Read Also Recipes