Easy Salsa Beef Skillet recipes - easy salsa beef skillet additionally has saturated fats along with dietary cholesterol and is prevented by people caring about hearts. The reality is that lean cut beef is low-fat and supplies protein as well as iron (supplies oxygen from lungs to physique cells). Many women are found deficient in it. Select steaks which have deep crimson shade with much less marbling
This Easy Beef Burrito Skillet has beef, black beans, salsa, and tortillas all cooked in one skillet. Easy Beef Burrito Skillet. posted by Christy Denney Recipe Pairing Guides » Beef Recipes » One Pot Salsa Beef Skillet.
You can have Easy Salsa Beef Skillet using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Salsa Beef Skillet
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef.
- You need 2 cups water.
- You need 1 cup Taco Bell Thick &Chunky salsa. you can use what you like.
- It's 1 pkg (14 oz) Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
- It's 2 cups frozen corn. I used 1 can of corn.
- You need 1/2 cup Kraft mexican style shredded 4 cheese.
- It's 1 green onion, chopped. if you want for topping.
Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add water, salsa and Macaroni; stir. Learn how to make One Pot Salsa Beef Skillet. Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
Easy Salsa Beef Skillet instructions
- Brown meat in large skillet. Drain fat..
- Add water, salsa, corn and macaroni, stir. Bring to a boil..
- Cover. Simmer on low heat until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in cheese sauce. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Stirring frequently..
- Top with shredded cheese and onions.
Easy Salsa Beef Skillet - Beef + Black Beans + Salsa + Rice = simple, crazy cheap, yet delicious meal.Â Hope you enjoy this Prepare frozen corn as directed on package. Serve Salsa, Black Bean and Beef Skillet with a side of corn. Pretty yummy, nothing spectacular, but like a healthier Hamburger Helper. What Kind of Salsa is Best? You can use pretty much any type of store bought salsa for this recipe, but I'd aim for a thick and chunky variety to keep the sauce thick and give it some Creamy Salsa Chicken Skillet. Read Also Recipes