Honey pecan chicken breast recipes - Having honey pecan chicken breast at house allows you to have more household time, you may as well show off to your mates and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed eating a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly find that it is possible for you to to make these great tasting meals anytime. It is amazing how many cooking guides can be found to you which will let you in on so many secrets.
Pecans - Finely chopped pecans are mixed together with the pretzels to create the delicious crust. Honey - Drizzled on just at the end and gives a subtle sweetness to this recipe. This Honey Garlic Pecan Chicken is a perfect example.
You can cook Honey pecan chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey pecan chicken breast
- It's 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6 oz each.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- It's 1/8-1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 tablespoon butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons honey.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans.
A thin chicken breast is seasoned and lightly dusted with flour, seared in olive oil, and then the sauce comes together by toasting some pecans and adding some butter, fresh garlic, and honey. You would expect Southern fried chicken to be served with lots of calories and fat. Not our version, though--we baked the chicken instead of frying it, and we gave it a crisp, greaseless crust made from crushed cornflakes. This is a terrific back pocket quick dinner idea for busy nights that's made with pantry staples.
Honey pecan chicken breast step by step
- Pound chicken with a meat mallet to 1/2 inch thickness sprinkle with seasoning.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat butter over medium heat brown chicken on both sides cook covered until chicken is no longer pink about 1 to 8 minutes turning once. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pecans cook covered until chicken is glazed 2 to 3 minutes.
Honey pecan chicken breast - It's quite amazing how so few ingredients can transform into such a tasty sauce for chicken! honey pecan-chicken-breasts nutrition facts and nutritional information. View top rated Honey pecan chicken breasts recipes with ratings and reviews. Enjoy this nutty chicken served with creamy honey-mustard sauce - a perfect Southern-style entrée. Working from center, gently pound chicken with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until. Honey Mustard Chicken Fingers - Heart-healthy chicken tenders completely baked in an AMAZING mustard sauce and coated with a nutty crunchy pecan crust! Read Also Recipes