Fried chicken breasts recipes - In this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working extra hours than they want to. fried chicken breasts Add the each day commute and the odd after work drink onto the daily schedule and you may see why prepared meals have become very talked-about.After a very busy day on the workplace it is so a lot easier to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to arrange a meal utilizing contemporary components. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it simply would not seem worth it - all you wish to do is sit back, watch TV and unwind.
Pan-fried chicken breasts are just as crispy as deep-fried, but take a little less planning (and a lot less oil). Find a recipe for tonight's dinner! Kids love it and you all will want more!.
You can have Fried chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried chicken breasts
- Prepare Half a bag of BBQ chips.
- You need 1/3 cup all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 Large egg.
- It's Onion powder.
- Prepare Garlic powder.
- Prepare Cajun seasoning.
- You need 5 chicken breasts.
- It's Vegetable oil.
Remove chicken breasts from marinade and roll meat on both sides in flour, then in eggs and in bread crumbs. When ready to cook, drain the chicken and discard the buttermilk. In a large bowl, whisk flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. In a medium bowl beat eggs, milk and hot sauce.
Fried chicken breasts instructions
- Put half a bag of BBQ chips in a ziplock bag, use the roller, to roll them out and crush them up. (regular sized bag, not the party size or individual size) it is a 7.75 oz bag, only use half of it. (Honestly idk why he didn't use the blender or chopper, I think it would work just as well, if not better).
- In a bowl, mix the crushed up chips, with the flour, and add in your seasonings.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, down the middle, to make 10 chicken breasts. That way they aren't to thick, and they cook and get done better..
- Break the egg open in a separate bowl. Beat the egg up, until the yolk is broken and mixed together good. Now dip the chicken in the egg, covering both sides. And then dip the chicken in the chip and flour batter..
- In a skillet, pour some vegetable oil in there, enough to fry the chicken. Keep on medium to low heat. Let the oil heat up..
- Cook chicken, flipping occasionally, until golden brown or done in the middle, white meat..
- Serve with your choice of vegetables or sides and enjoy!.
Fried chicken breasts - Then cover them with some baking paper and roll them flat. If you want to have smaller pieces, for chicken nuggets or chicken tenders, then cut them to suit. Break the egg into a cup. When ready to make the breasts, mix all coating ingredients together, and coat each chicken breast. To joint the chicken, place breast-side up on a board and cut around the legs with a sharp knife. Read Also Recipes