Chicken Breast Adobo recipes - chicken breast adobospread on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious however super-fattening. It's essential understand that being excessive in fats doesn't essentially mean that it's fattening. Body fats is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many healthy consuming recipes as it tastes good and is very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is superb so as to add to wholesome food recipes.
The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste. I used a Chinese technique called velveting to get the chicken silky, tender, and juicy. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot.
You can cook Chicken Breast Adobo using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast Adobo
- It's 2 lbs Chicken breast.
- Prepare Marinade:.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp rice wine.
- It's 1 tbsp light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 egg whites.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp white sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp oil.
- Prepare For cooking:.
- It's 2 tbsp minced ginger.
- Prepare 4 tbsp minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp ground black pepper.
- It's Chopped scallions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp light soy sauce.
- It's 4 tbsp cane vinegar.
- You need 4 tbsp soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- You need 1 pc star anise.
- Prepare 3 pcs bay leaf.
- It's 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- It's Slurry:.
- You need 2 tbsp cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp water.
You can use any parts of the chicken: breasts, thighs, legs or wings. I used chicken thighs for this recipe and yields..on Yummly Filipino adobo is a cooking technique unto itself. In The Adobo Road Cookbook, Marvin Gapultos shares more than a few recipes for adobo, including this classic chicken version.
Chicken Breast Adobo step by step
- Cut chicken into thin slices and marinate for 1 hr.
- In a bowl, combine light soy sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, chicken broth, star anise, bay leaf, mix well and set aside.
- Drain marinated chicken and blanch in a pot of simmering water for 2 mins, drain.
- In a pan, saute ginger and garlic with oil, and add the ground black pepper and scallions.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and simmer for 5 mins to eliminate vinegar sour.
- Add brown sugar and chicken and simmer again for 5 mins uncovered, add the slurry and cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!.
Chicken Breast Adobo - This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling While many recipes for adobo call for painstakingly peeling and slicing more than a dozen garlic. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Chicken adobo is one of the most famous and talked-about dishes in Filipino cuisine. It's great for people with a very busy schedule and who like simple meals that are quick and easy to prepare. This is a native Philippine dish that I make with chicken breast and corn and capsicum and a slightly thicker sauce than usual. Read Also Recipes