Spicy Chicken Breast recipes - spicy chicken breast is a misunderstood meals and there are some others like -Eggs are thought of filled with ldl cholesterol and egg yolks especially must in no way be consumed. Whereas Medical experts say that Saturated fats along with Trans fats raise more blood ldl cholesterol as compared to dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that cut back risk of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
Set aside for ten to fifteen minutes. Heat oil in a skillet and add the chicken breasts. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
You can have Spicy Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast; sliced in half.
- It's 1/2 cup Hot sauce (Franks shown).
- It's 1 tsp cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika.
- It's 3/4 tsp onion powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp garlic powder.
- You need as needed kosher salt and black pepper.
- You need as needed vegetable oil.
Sprinkle over both sides of chicken. For the chicken: Place a heavy-bottomed Dutch oven over medium-high heat. In a large bowl or a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag, mix together the. Heat oil in a medium pan over medium heat.
Spicy Chicken Breast step by step
- Marinate chicken in hotsauce for 4-48 hours. Pat dry. Coat with vegetable oil. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes or until thermometer reads 165°..
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, Louisiana hot sauce, other hot sauces, sugar, vinegar, celery seed, smoked paprika, worchestershire sauce, dried onion soup mix, cajun seasoning, thyme, basil, parsely, orange or lemon peel seasoning or zest.
Spicy Chicken Breast - Add onion, garlic and chili flakes. Cook, stirring until the onion begins to soften. Add the remaining sauce ingredients and bring to the boil. Louisiana-style blackened chicken will not disappoint any spice enthusiast. Coated in a rub of black onion seed, cayenne, coriander, thyme, paprika, garlic, and cinnamon, the chicken breasts are packed with flavor. Read Also Recipes