chicken breast tostadas:) recipes - Having chicken breast tostadas:) at home permits you to have more household time, you may as well showcase to your pals and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly discover that it is possible for you to to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It's amazing how many cooking guides are available to you which can allow you to in on so many secrets and techniques.
Here's everything you could possibly want in a tostada (and then some): shredded chicken smothered with a smoky, spicy tomato salsa, bacony. Taco-seasoned chicken, refried beans, veggies, and cheese top these easy Mexican-inspired tostadas that pack tons of crispy crunch and delicious flavor. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
You can have chicken breast tostadas:) using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken breast tostadas:)
- You need 1 Chicken breast.
- You need 5 medium Tomatoes.
- It's 1 large Onion.
- It's 4 large Chilis.
- Prepare 1 Garlic.
- You need 1 Oil.
- It's 1 salt.
To assemble the tostadas: Preheat the broiler. Spread the beans evenly over one side of each tortilla and sprinkle with some of the cheese. Place chicken breasts in large pot and add water to cover. Add salsa to skillet; mix well.
chicken breast tostadas:) step by step
- Boil the chicken breast until you see it's ready..
- Whash the tomatoes and the chilies and then cut them in small pieces as well as the onion and the garlic..
- Preheat a pan with a little bit of oil..
- Once the oil is ready pour the onion and garlic in the pan first..
- Second pour the chillies..
- Let a minute pass before pouring the tomatoes..
- While the mix is getting fried and letting go of the juices you can start shredding the chicken breast. So that they are not as hot..
- Also don't forget to mix the mixture once in a while so that it won't stick to the pan and burn..
- When the mixture gets In a watery state you can place the shredded chicken breast in the pan..
- Mix everything and add salt according to your taste..
- Let the chicken breast absorb the juice of the mixture for about 3 minutes..
- And they are ready to serve with tostadas..
chicken breast tostadas:) - Mix chicken and salsa together and serve warm on tostadas. These Chicken, Guacamole and Bean Tostadas are perfect for weeknight dinners and if you're a football fan they are perfect for game day! Chicken Tostadas with Black Bean Salsa. Chicken Tostadas - A quick and easy Mexican dinner! A crispy corn tortilla piled high with guacamole, chicken and salsa. Read Also Recipes