Lemongrass Chicken Breast recipes - This is an comprehensible strategy to eating an evening lemongrass chicken breast, particularly in the event you live alone or with your companion. I guess most individuals balance their eating habits between ready meals and cooking kind scratch, however what in the event you start to eat too many ready meals? Is that going to be useful in your long term well being?The main causes individuals tend to eat prepared meals is to economize and to save time, however what if those things may very well be achieved and, in case you are a non prepare dinner, you could study a brand new skill on the time identical? Would that make you're feeling extra like getting ready your individual meals?
You can also make a Lemongrass Chicken Stir Fry by slicing your chicken before you marinate it. Process lemongrass, shallot, garlic, lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes in a food processor to a fine paste. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in a resealable.
You can have Lemongrass Chicken Breast using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemongrass Chicken Breast
- You need 4 skinless chicken breast fillets.
- It's grated zest 1 lime and huice.
- You need 1 lemongrass stalk, trimmed and roughly chopped.
- It's 3 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 cm fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 large red chilli, seeded.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce (can be replace with white wine vinegar).
- It's 2 tbsp oilve oil.
- It's juice of 1/2 lime.
- It's to taste salt.
Thinly slice the lemongrass and then chop it up as finely as you can (alternatively you can use a food processor or chopper for the mincing part). Also mince the onion, garlic, and chili. Set chicken in roaster or flat baking pan, and rub these herbs all over the skin, all sides. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Lemongrass Chicken Breast step by step
- Start by marinating the chicken. In large bowl, mix the lime zest and juice, lemongrass, garlic, ginger, chili and fish sauce into a food processor. Blend until smooth paste..
- Rub the paste all over the chicken breast. Cling wrap and leave it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours (I usually marinate it overnight).
- To start cooking. Heat up olive oil in a skillet or pan over medium heat..
- Add marinated chicken breast into hot pan. Season with salt and lime juice..
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each sides until golden and cooked through. (depending on the thickness of your chicken).
- Once ready, remove and let it rest on a chopping board for 2 minutes. Serve with steamed white rice or you may also toss the lemongrass chicken with leafy salad and sprinkle with roasted walnuts or peanuts..
Lemongrass Chicken Breast - Use a Microplane to grate the lemongrass, or chopped finely. Heat up a little bit of oil in skillet, on medium heat. Pan-fry the chicken, skin-side down first, until the skin becomes nicely browned. Add the oil and heat until shimmering. Add the lemongrass, shallot, and chilies and stir-fry until fragrant. Read Also Recipes