Chocolate Frosting recipes - In this busy world of ours many people find themselves working more hours than they would like to. chocolate frosting Add the daily commute and the odd after work drink onto the each day schedule and you can see why prepared meals have grow to be very popular.After a very busy day at the office it's so much simpler to put a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it's to organize a meal using contemporary elements. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it just does not appear worth it - all you want to do is relax, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Chocolate Frosting using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Frosting
- It's 1/4 cup butter, softened.
- It's 2 Tbsp cocoa powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp hot water.
- You need 2 cups confectioner's sugar.
Chocolate Frosting instructions
- Combine butter, cocoa, and hot water..
- Gradually add the confectioner's sugar until smooth and creamy..
Chocolate Frosting - Read Also Recipes