Crispy southern fried chicken breasts recipes - Having crispy southern fried chicken breasts at residence means that you can have extra family time, you can too showcase to your pals and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed eating a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly find that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It is amazing what number of cooking guides are available to you which will allow you to in on so many secrets.
I know that you're probably thinking that making fried chicken at home is somewhat of a commitment. It is, but it is so worth it. Crispy southern fried chicken breasts is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth.
You can cook Crispy southern fried chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy southern fried chicken breasts
- Prepare 2 boneless skinless chicken breast cut in half horizontally to thin them out (will make 4 total).
- You need 2 cups zatatans fish fry (picture below).
- It's 2 eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon the following:.
- You need Cajun seasoning.
- It's Onion powder.
- You need Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare Garlic powder.
- Prepare Oil for frying.
It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Crispy southern fried chicken breasts is something that I have loved my entire life.
Crispy southern fried chicken breasts instructions
- Using a deep fryer, Heat oil to 375..
- Mix dry spices in with the fish fry.
- After you thin the chicken, dip in egg then the zatatans mix and deep fry about 5-7 minutes until golden brown and crispy..
Crispy southern fried chicken breasts - To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Oil temperature is the main reason why fried chicken doesn't get crispy. If it's not warm enough, the chicken needs to cook longer and will get soggy from soaking up too much oil. When the oil is too hot you risk raw meat and burnt breading. When ready to cook, drain the chicken and discard the buttermilk. Read Also Recipes