3 Ingredients Chocolate Frosting recipes - On this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working more hours than they wish to. 3 ingredients chocolate frosting Add the each day commute and the odd after work drink onto the daily schedule and you can see why ready meals have become very fashionable.After a really busy day on the office it is so much easier to put a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it is to organize a meal using contemporary components. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it just would not seem worth it - all you wish to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook 3 Ingredients Chocolate Frosting using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients Chocolate Frosting
- You need All purpose cream.
- You need Sweetened dark chocolates (chopped).
- You need Cornstarch.
3 Ingredients Chocolate Frosting instructions
- Scald the cream: in a sauce pan in low heat. Keep stirring because you dont want to burn the cream..
- When cream has started to show some bubbles, pour in the chocolate. Keep stirring..
- Mix till all chocolates are dissolve. Pay attention to the undissolved chocolates that settles at the bottom of the pan. Make sure to keep stirring and target those bottom chocolates..
- Remove the mixture when all chocolates are dissolved. Transfer to a mixing bowl. By thisntime, your frosting is liquidy or runny in texture..
- Add 1 tsp of cornstarch and mix by hand with a beater. Keep adding cornstarch 1 tsp at a time until you get into your desired consistency..
- Enjoy your frosting over your naked cake..
3 Ingredients Chocolate Frosting - Read Also Recipes