Honey Sriracha Chicken Breast recipes - honey sriracha chicken breastunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. You want to perceive that being high in fats would not necessarily mean that it's fattening. Body fat is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many healthy eating recipes as it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is superb so as to add to healthy meals recipes.
I made sure there was enough sauce to drizzle over the rice. Preparing a Sunday dinner never seemed so easy. Preparing baked honey sriracha chicken breast and mouthwatering seasoned roasted brussel sprouts for my.
You can have Honey Sriracha Chicken Breast using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha Chicken Breast
- Prepare 4 Chicken Breasts.
- It's 1/3 cup honey.
- Prepare 1/3 cup sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 cup panko bread crumbs.
This easy recipe is a new favorite. Honey Sriracha Chicken Bites: Having a couple of friends who own hot sauce companies, one learns to love the heat rather quickly. One of my favorite hot-n-spicy flavors is sriracha sauce. These delicious fiery honey sriracha chicken nuggets are easy to make, and since they are b… salt, pepper, Sriracha sauce, chopped garlic, chicken breasts.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Breast instructions
- Mix honey and sriracha into a small condiment bowl or dish until well mixed. Flour the chicken (optional).
- With brush, coat the chicken breast with honey Sriracha mixture. Make sure you coat both sides. Place in a bowl when done pour remaining mixture on chicken.
- Place panko bread crumbs on plate or in plastic bag to bread chicken..
- Place breaded chicken in a baking dish and bake in over for 50 minutes at 350.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Breast - Honey Sriracha Chicken - crazy delicious chicken with honey sriracha marinade. Make it on a skillet, bake or grill for dinner tonight. Chicken, honey, Sriracha, vinegar, garlic, and salt, which you already have in your fridge or pantry. For the chicken, you can use chicken breast, thighs. Sriracha: please don't substitute with another hot sauce. Read Also Recipes