Pan-seared Chicken Breast recipes - Having pan-seared chicken breast at residence means that you can have more family time, you can too showcase to your pals and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly find that it is possible for you to to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It's amazing how many cooking guides can be found to you which will let you in on so many secrets.
Pan searing is a great cooking method for getting flavorful meat dishes. The calibrated cook can turn out restaurant-qualilty chicken like Pan-Seared Chicken Breast with Rich Pan Sauce every time. To calibrate yourself to be a better cook, learn to use all of your senses throughout the process.
You can cook Pan-seared Chicken Breast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan-seared Chicken Breast
- It's 1 packages Boneless Chicken Breast or Thighs.
- Prepare 1 small onion.
- You need 1 EVOO (extra virgin olive oil).
- It's 1 each Green, red, & yellow Bell Peppers.
- You need 1 salt & pepper to taste.
For the richest sauce, use a stainless steel pan; the browned bits that stick to. This is the perfect way to cook chicken breasts. If you crave juicy, flavorful chicken breasts, then follow this simple recipe. You'll end up with a golden brown platter of delicious chicken ready for the tasting.
Pan-seared Chicken Breast instructions
- preheat skillet to medium heat. Then add EVOO..
- After cleaning & preparing meat, season with sea salt & black pepper. You can use Lawry's seasoned salt as well. You may also add a dash of herbs like Parsley or cilantro..
- By now, if you moved quickly with seasoning, your skillet should be ready. Place chicken in pan. Brown on both sides. Turn down heat (just a lil) add sliced peppers and onions. Cover & let simmer until done..
- This will be great with rice!.
Pan-seared Chicken Breast - Pan-seared chicken breast, cooked in a little oil with salt and pepper and finished with a generous knob of butter, is the first way I learned to cook Once the chicken is in the pan, don't poke, prod, wiggle, or try to flip the chicken for a full five minutes. If you can't easily flip the chicken with tongs. Pan seared chicken breast is hands-down one of my favorite easy chicken recipes! It's quick, simple, and oh-so flavorful. This pan seared chicken breast calls for just four ingredients—chicken, olive oil, salt, and pepper—and turns out remarkably crisp skin and tender meat. Read Also Recipes