Chicken Breast with Cream of Mushroom recipes - chicken breast with cream of mushroom also has saturated fats along with dietary ldl cholesterol and is averted by folks caring about hearts. The truth is that lean minimize beef is low-fat and provides protein in addition to iron (provides oxygen from lungs to body cells). Many women are discovered poor in it. Choose steaks that have deep red colour with much less marbling
The mushroom gravy is delicious spooned over mashed potatoes, but really tasty with whatever side you choose, such as egg noodles or rice. The creamy mushroom sauce in this recipe is an excellent sauce for chicken breast, adding richness to what is an otherwise very lean meat. And it's a notch above the usual basic mushroom sauce recipes, thanks to a splash of white wine, parmesan and chicken stock/broth.
You can cook Chicken Breast with Cream of Mushroom using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast with Cream of Mushroom
- You need 2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast,.
- You need Pinch Sea Salt,.
- You need Pinch White Pepper,.
- You need Pinch Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- You need 1 TBSP Ghee,.
- It's 50 g Shiitake Mushrooms Thinly Sliced,.
- You need 3 Cloves Garlic Finely Minced,.
- It's Pinch Za'atar,.
- Prepare Parsley Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
- Prepare 80 g Heavy Whipping Cream,.
When mixture starts boiling, add the chicken meat and simmer all together until chicken is cooked through. Remove browned chicken and place it in a glass casserole dish. In a medium bowl, add sour cream, chicken stock, onion soup mix, and Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and mix. The savory cream sauce with a hint of cognac combined with the chicken and mushrooms is most satisfying.
Chicken Breast with Cream of Mushroom instructions
- Place chicken breast on a counter. Cover with cling film. Using a meat tenderizer, gently pound the chicken breast until even thickness..
- Season generously with salt, pepper and mushroom powder. In a skillet over medium heat, add oil and ghee. As soon as the oil is heated up and the ghee has melted, add in the chicken breast, laying away from you..
- Cook until 50% thru'. Flip and cook until about 75% thru'. Remove from heat and set aside to rest on a plate..
- In the same skillet over medium heat, add mushrooms. Saute until slightly caramelized. Add in garlic and za'atar. Saute until well combined and aromatic..
- Add in cream and deglaze the skillet. Bring it up to a simmer. Add in the chicken and whatever leftover liquid on the plate..
- Tilt the skillet and baste the chicken with the cream mixture. Remove from heat and transfer onto serving plate. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately..
Chicken Breast with Cream of Mushroom - Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Cream Sauce is an excellent go to if you are entertaining or want to prepare a meal for a special occasion. While the cream and cognac are a bit indulgent, this recipe is not as fancy as it seems. Melt the butter in the pan then add the mushrooms. Cook until golden brown all over. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and allow to come to a simmer. Read Also Recipes