Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) recipes - Having honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (rsc recipe) at residence lets you have extra family time, you can even show off to your pals and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly discover that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's superb how many cooking guides can be found to you which is able to allow you to in on so many secrets and techniques.
Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting We will be switching up to one vid a day to every other day, I think after this. Whip up this easy chicken rice pilaf recipe packed with green pepper, onion, celery, and mushrooms as a tasty side dish or main dish. All Reviews for Tasty Chicken Rice Pilaf.
You can cook Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe)
- Prepare 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in halves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp garlic powder.
- It's 1/8 tsp pepper.
- It's Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp olive oil.
- Prepare 3-4 Tbsp honey.
- You need 4 Tbsp pecans, chopped.
A beautifully fragrant Rice Pilaf with pistachios, almonds and dried fruit. Perfect for your holiday feasting table or a side for a Middle Eastern meal! This Rice Pilaf recipe is a terrific side dish for Thanksgiving or Christmas with the festive spicing, dried fruit and nuts. The rice pilaf is hearty and savory, and it cooks up quickly while the chicken roasts.
Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) step by step
- Cut the breasts in halves. Sprinkle each side with S&P and cayenne pepper (how much heat you like is how much cayenne pepper you sprinkle on). In a large saute pan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat. Brown chicken on each side for 3-5 minutes. Drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with the pecans. Turn heat down and cover the chicken for 2 minutes so it gets glazed..
- While the chicken is cooking, make the rice pilaf according to package directions. Serve with rice..
Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) - This chicken and rice dish makes a great meal for special occasions or impressing guests. It's quite simple to prepare but is full of flavor, and the za'atar brings it all together. Chicken Rice Pilaf, a comforting and creamy dish packed full of tender chicken and sweet green peas. Rice pilaf - a rich, delicious, fluffy rice side dish with chicken stock and sautéed onions, is Easy one pot Cranberry Apple Pecan Wild Rice Pilaf simmered in herb seasoned chicken broth and. Chicken breasts are fast, easy, and anything but boring. Read Also Recipes