White Chocolate Frosting recipes - Your whole favourite eating places have their own top secret recipes on the menu which you'll usually purchase and revel in. white chocolate frosting A few of these could even become your favourite dishes. What should you could make these dishes within the comfort of your individual dwelling for under a small fraction of the restaurant price?
And that you start off with cold butter and use cold mascarpone, this will give you frosting a great consistency when you pipe. White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting-a delicate taste of white chocolate, the perfect complement to any cake and can be colored to match any occasion! Some cakes are good all by themselves.
You can have White Chocolate Frosting using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Frosting
- You need 6 oz Grated White Chocolate.
- It's 1 cup Anchor Gold unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 cup Powdered / Confectioners Sugar.
- You need 1 cup heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- It's 1 tsp Salt.
- You need 1 oz melted chocolate for drizzling or melt choco for design.
This White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe belongs in your recipe file of favorites! Not only does it have a wonderful white chocolate flavor, but it's creamy consistency is perfect for piping. Yesterday, we made White Chocolate Cupcakes. But it's only right if I show you how to make White Chocolate Frosting, so you can bake.
White Chocolate Frosting step by step
- White Chocolate Frosting 6 ounces (170 grams) white chocolate, melted and slightly cooled* 1 cup (230 grams) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature 2 cups (240 grams) confectioners? sugar ? cup (60 ml) heavy cream (milk is OK, but cream is preferred for best texture) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ? teaspoon salt Optional 1 ounce melted chocolate for drizzling chocolate sprinkles.
- For the frosting: In a medium bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium speed for 1 minute. Switch the mixer to low speed and slowly add the confectioners? sugar. Quickly stir the cooled white chocolate so that it is smooth and add to the butter/sugar mixture. Switch the mixer to medium speed and beat for 2 minutes until combined and creamy. Add the cream, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat for 1 minute until combined. Frost the cupcakes and top with melted chocolate drizzle and chocolate sprinkles, if desired..
- note *Do NOT use white chocolate chips. Use pure white chocolate, such as Ghirardelli *Buttermilk is required for this recipe - the lactic acid present is what will allow the baking soda to react and leaven the cake. Don’t have buttermilk? You can make your own. Measure 2 teaspoons of white vinegar or lemon juice in a measuring cup. Then, add enough milk (1%, 2%, or whole) to the same measuring cup until it reaches 1/2 cup. Stir it around and let sit for 5 minutes. The homemade “buttermilk” will be somewhat curdled and ready to use in your recipe..
White Chocolate Frosting - White chocolate ganache frosting is creamy and fluffy and perfect on cupcakes, cookies, or spoons! A healthier frosting that is higher in protein and lower in sugar. White chocolate frosting is quick and easy to make. It is an excellent filling for cakes and pastries, a delicious dessert, and it is also great for decorating. Homemade chocolate frosting makes a delicious frosting recipe for birthday cakes, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, and so many more sweet treats! Read Also Recipes