Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Chicken Breast recipes - Whether or not you browse bacon wrapped chipotle chicken breast recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback e book, or an internet subscription to a recipe website, one can find that there are various resources on the web which is able to enable you to be taught prime secret recipes at this time. One of the simplest ways to seek out on-line cooking guides on the web is to use evaluation websites, they can help you decide on which product you want to purchase while on the same time providing you with detailed opinions.
Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. In this delicious bacon-wrapped chicken breast recipe, the bacon adds a delightfully smoky flavor and keeps the dish extra juicy! You have to make this recipe!
You can have Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Chicken Breast using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 chicken breast; boneless, skinless.
- It's 4 slice wood smoked bacon.
- Prepare 6 oz chipotle salsa.
- It's 1 tbsp vegetable oil.
- It's 1 tbsp smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp fresh thyme; minced.
- It's 1 slice bacon; diced.
- You need 1/2 yellow or red onion; minced.
- It's 1 tbsp olive oil.
- It's 1 red bell pepper.
- You need 2 tsp vegetable oil.
- It's 1 clove garlic; minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp sugar.
- It's 1 tsp liquid smoke.
- Prepare 4 dried chipotle peppers.
- It's 1 tbsp Worcestershire.
- You need 1 salt and pepper.
This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! The chicken is stuffed with a an incredible combination of three cheeses, garlic and herbs. I mean bacon wrapped around chicken with a sweet "brown sugar" coating. Delicious chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and smothered with BBQ sauce and Cheddar cheese.
Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Chicken Breast instructions
- Marinate chicken breasts in the chipotle salsa for 4-48 hours if time permits..
- Cover dried peppers with just enough boiling water to cover. Cover and steam for 5-10 minutes.
- Pat chicken dry. Put a small amount of vegetable oil on the chicken. Wrap each breast with two slices of bacon. Season with the dried spices and thyme..
- Slowly render the fat from the diced bacon in a small saute pan and remove the crisped bacon..
- Rub the bell pepper with vegetable oil. Place directly on stovetop burner and roast until completely blackened on each side. Place inside a mixing bowl and cover with foil or plastic wrap. Let steam for 5 minutes..
- Add onions and sweat until caramelized. Add garlic and cook until fragrant..
- Pulse bell pepper, onions, dried peppers, and wet ingredients into a loose paste. Slowly pour the olive oil while blades are spinning. Adjust taste with sugar, salt, and pepper..
- Roast at 350° for approximately 35 minutes. Place chicken under broiler very briefly to crisp bacon if necessary. Spread the paste on the chicken during the last ten minutes of cooking..
- Variations; brown sugar, bourbon, tequila, cilantro, mustard, maple, agave, cheddar, smoked gouda, goat cheese, cotija, Chihuahua, adobo, cumin, applewood seasoning.
Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Chicken Breast - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts stuffed with Artichokes, Water Chestnuts, Sundried Tomatoes and Pine Nuts, wrapped in Poor thing! It has no idea what it's been missing. Although, it did steal a lot of flavor from the beautifully dressed, totally bacon wrapped breast that was cooking right beside it! Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Chicken stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in crisp bacon. Super easy to make yet fancy enough for company. Read Also Recipes