Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles recipes - The truth is it is doable to organize sweet potato hash brown waffles comprised of contemporary elements very quickly. Salad is a first-rate instance. All you want is a few fresh substances, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in 5 minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings around which might enhance a boring plate of greens if the considered all that green stuff does does not do a lot for you.Another fast meal is stir fry. It is attainable to buy contemporary stir fry mixes from most shops. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray. Spoon the sweet potato mixture into the waffle iron and cook for several minutes, until potatoes are well browned. Serve with your favorite breakfast accompaniments: fried eggs, bacon, or Paleo sausage.
You can cook Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles
- You need 3-4 medium size sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 small yellow onion, skin removed and grated.
- Prepare 1 egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil, plus more for greasing waffle iron.
- You need Preheat waffle iron on medium-high and grease very well.
A waffle iron quickly and easily turns shredded sweet potatoes (and regular potatoes) into hash browns. The strings of sweet potato are both tender and crispy, with sweet, buttery flavor. Pile them high on plate and they'll fly off the breakfast table (and the dinner table, too). Sweet potato hash browns waffles are a delicious and easy breakfast recipe to try.
Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles instructions
- Peel the sweet potatoes and shred them with a cheese grater, or even faster in a food processor..
- Peel and finely chop the onion..
- Mix potatoes and onion..
- Add 1 egg and mix well..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Spread 1/3 of mixture in waffle iron. Close, give a short but firm press, and cook until done, about 5 minutes depending on waffle iron.Remove from waffle iron, and repeat with remaining batter. Re-grease waffle iron between each waffle. Garnish with sour cream or maple syrup..
Sweet Potato Hash Brown Waffles - Waffles are all the craze right now and this easy hash brown waffle recipe using curried sweet potato hash browns is made right on a waffle iron. This easy sweet potato hash browns recipe is naturally gluten free! Evenly spread half of the potato batter in the waffle iron and close. Distribute the potato mixture equally between four waffle squares, covering the surface as evenly as possible while packing it in firmly. Close the lid and make sure that it locks to ensure full contact with the hash browns. Read Also Recipes