Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich recipes - rum raisin buttercream sandwichunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious however super-fattening. It's essential perceive that being high in fats doesn't necessarily imply that it's fattening. Physique fats is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many healthy consuming recipes as it tastes good and may be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent to add to healthy meals recipes.
Can you imagine how wonderful the taste when combined with rum raisins? Combine the butter and cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, and whip until light and fluffy, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl once. Remove the cupcakes from the tins and let cool completely on the racks.
You can have Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich
- You need Rum Raisin.
- Prepare Raisin.
- Prepare Rum.
- Prepare Cookies.
- You need 50 g Butter(Salted).
- Prepare 30 g Icing Sugar.
- It's 25 g Milk.
- It's 65 g White Flour.
- Prepare Buttercream.
- It's 25 g Butter.
- It's 10 g Honey.
- It's 25 g White Chocolate.
Frost with the rum raisin buttercream. Today we'll show you how to make a delicious & famous Japanese /Hokkaido biscuit snack: Rum Raisin Butter Sandwich Cookies. These crispy sandwich cookies are filled with a flavor rum raisins and a fluffy buttercream frosting. Hokkaido Marusei Rum Raisin Butter Cream Sandwich Cookies (Famous Souvenir Sweets Recipe).
Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich step by step
- Operation Time / 25 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 15 min.
- Rum Raisin.
- Add the raisins and rum to a small bowl and keep in the fridge overnight or longer..
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Sift the flour into a medium mixing bowl and set aside until use..
- Cream the butter and icing sugar..
- Add the milk to the butter mixture and whisk well..
- Add the flour to the butter mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well. Keep in the fridge for 3 hours or until solid..
- Place the mixture on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the dough to about 3mm thickness. Cut out the cookie shapes with a cookie cutter and place on a clean table..
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
- Buttercream & Assembly.
- Use a strainer to drain the rum from the raisins. Set aside the raisins until use..
- Cream the butter and honey..
- Melt the white chocolate. Add to the butter mixture and whisk well..
- Using a piping bag or spoon, place a dollop of the cream on the cookie halves..
- Place a few rum raisins on the butter cream and place a dollop of the buttercream on top..
- Add another cookie to make a sandwich..
Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich - Cup measurements are available for this recipe. Great recipe for Sandwich Cookies With Rum Raisin Buttercream Filling. I bought a lot of rum soaked raisins, which I plan to use it in various. Mix plump raisins and dark rum with creamy vanilla ice cream then sandwich between two oat and raisin cookies to make this decadent grown-up dessert. In a small saucepan, warm the raisins in the rum for a few mins. Read Also Recipes