Keto Chicken & Waffles recipes - In this busy world of ours many people find themselves working more hours than they want to. keto chicken & waffles Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the day by day schedule and you may see why ready meals have turn out to be very popular.After a really busy day at the office it is so much easier to place a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it's to organize a meal using contemporary elements. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it just would not seem worth it - all you want to do is sit back, watch TV and unwind.
The keto diet may be all about the fat, but that doesn't mean protein doesn't play an important role too. Delicious KETO Garlic Chicken with Broccoli Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements.
You can cook Keto Chicken & Waffles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken & Waffles
- Prepare Chicken.
- You need 1.5 lbs chicken breast tenders.
- You need 1/2 cup pork rinds pulverized.
- It's 1/2 cup grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp lemon pepper.
- You need 1 egg.
- You need 1 Tbsp water.
- Prepare Waffles.
- It's 6 eggs.
- Prepare 6 oz cream cheese.
- You need 2 Tbsp melted butter.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp coconut flour.
- It's 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- It's 2 tsp baking powder.
- You need Pinch salt.
Access keto meal plans and articles. If you've never tried your hand at Indian food, this is a great place to start. Eating out can be tricky because a lot of the time sugar is added to the curries and even some non. Keto has become one of the hottest new diet trends around, allowing people to lose fat while still enjoying many of the foods they crave, what's not to love?
Keto Chicken & Waffles instructions
- Mix wet ingredients in shallow dish. Mix dry ingredients in another shallow dish..
- Dip in egg mixture then dry mixture. Repeat if prefer thicker coating. Rest for a few minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat frying oil. Cook until golden brown. Approximately not more than 10 minutes..
- Cook in oven for 20-30 minutes..
- Mix waffle ingredients in blender. Let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Cook in waffle iron. Makes about 5 waffles..
Keto Chicken & Waffles - Looking for delicious keto chicken recipes? We're sharing the best low-carb chicken dinner ideas, like fried chicken, salads, soups, & even crack Looking for delicious and easy keto chicken recipes? You can never have too much curry can you? In the early days of Headbanger's Kitchen I did a creamy chicken curry recipe. I even did a curry week on the show in. Read Also Recipes