Yogurt Waffle recipes - yogurt waffleunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious but super-fattening. You might want to understand that being excessive in fats would not necessarily mean that it is fattening. Body fats is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so don't go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 energy). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent so as to add to wholesome food recipes.
You can have Yogurt Waffle using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Waffle
- Prepare 3 tablespoons unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup plain yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup milk.
- It's 2 large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Yogurt Waffle instructions
- Melt butter either on the stove or in the microwave. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. In a separate bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, melted butter, vanilla extract and eggs. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients..
- Preheat a waffle iron and, using a pastry brush or paper towel, lightly grease the waffle iron. Cook waffles until golden and crisp. Grease the iron in between batches as needed..
- Serve waffles immediately as they are ready, or keep them warm in a 200 degree Fahrenheit oven until ready to serve..
Yogurt Waffle - Read Also Recipes